Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

On 1/23/2018 at 12:35 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Does this judge's name ring a bell? 

Yeah... this has always been a coup.

The older I get the more I date these younger women under 23 I'm finding that stuff like this is very common. One of the girls I've been seeing is 19 and has been telling me about the stuff that her and her friends face constantly. And I've awoken to the fact that this has been going on longer than I realize.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

THINK OF THEM AS THE LADIES’ AUXILIARY FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND YOU WON’T GO FAR WRONG:

Why won’t liberal feminists defend Nikki Haley and Melania Trump?

It’s always been about power, not about women.

Well good thing we know that the liberals are sticking for illegals out of principle, not out of a cynical strategy to use them as a feel-good sob story for political gain.

Liberals stick to principles

WELL, SHE’S A WOMAN, SO IT’S DIFFERENT:

#MeToo need not apply: Faculty support Ithaca College President after disclosure of 2001 sexual abuse conviction. “

Ithaca College President Shirley M. Collado was accused of sexually abusing a female patient while working as a psychologist in Washington, D.C., in 2000 and was convicted of sexual abuse in 2001.”

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberals stick to principles

WELL, SHE’S A WOMAN, SO IT’S DIFFERENT:

#MeToo need not apply: Faculty support Ithaca College President after disclosure of 2001 sexual abuse conviction. “

Ithaca College President Shirley M. Collado was accused of sexually abusing a female patient while working as a psychologist in Washington, D.C., in 2000 and was convicted of sexual abuse in 2001.”

The movement isn't about justice, it's about consolidating power and tearing down human social structures; and it is used as a cudgel by liars looking for nothing more than to punish white men for being white men.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The movement isn't about justice, it's about consolidating power and tearing down human social structures; and it is used as a cudgel by liars looking for nothing more than to punish white men for being white men.

Quite simply, it's penis envy. 

• Like (+1) 1