Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Everyone can me too. 

I know about 6 women of prominence across the country that I could #metoo in a heartbeat causing them to lose their jobs. One is a lead anchor on TV news in the evening and if anyone found out about her stint in adult films ... Yikes.  Others flat out are extremely lucky they we're never outed for their bull ****.  I am tempted to out one of my own county commissioners, a dude, for being vile scum, as well.

But did he agree to you taking the pics?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Everyone can me too. 

I know about 6 women of prominence across the country that I could #metoo in a heartbeat causing them to lose their jobs. One is a lead anchor on TV news in the evening and if anyone found out about her stint in adult films ... Yikes.  Others flat out are extremely lucky they we're never outed for their bull ****.  I am tempted to out one of my own county commissioners, a dude, for being vile scum, as well.

Katie Couric????

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

But did he agree to you taking the pics?

He has them framed. 

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Did you publicly call him god?

No, just a dick. He would rooster block me at the gym all the time. In totally d bag ways against bro code

40 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Katie Couric????

Her name was Katie...

MSM is actually blaming trump for weinstein.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Lol if only trump gave this speech, would love the lib head explosions.

but its just her so its all good man.. nothing to see here

They let their daughter Malia intern with this pig.

Frank Rich, an executive producer for Veep and a New York writer, tweeted about how Weinstein's transgressions were not a secret.

"Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there," Rich wrote on Twitter.

Answer: They just didn't care.

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Frank Rich, an executive producer for Veep and a New York writer, tweeted about how Weinstein's transgressions were not a secret.

"Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there," Rich wrote on Twitter.

Or "interning at his company" is different from "working with him."

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Obama's daughters would be untouchable wherever they went.  They are guarded by Secret Service and if something should happen, imagine the resulting media sh*tstorm

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And how many high profile interns do any actual work?  They show up a couple times and put the experience on their resume so they can move up the ladder of privilege to their next useless high paying figure head position.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Obama's daughters would be untouchable wherever they went.  They are guarded by Secret Service and if something should happen, imagine the resulting media sh*tstorm

I suspect that the result would have been more in the vein of Weinstein committing suicide by double-tapping himself in the back of the head.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I suspect that the result would have been more in the vein of Weinstein committing suicide by double-tapping himself in the back of the head.

I can hear Obama reaching out to Hillary and her saying "I know a guy".

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Your rite. It could have been worse. Far, far worse. She could have been an Intern at the Clinton Foundation. :bag:

20 hours ago, Nanker said:

Malia is a whore anyway.  So it doesn't matter. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Trudeau with the money shot: 

“I’m sorry,” the editorial alleged Trudeau to have said. “If I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward.”