Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

We're getting to the point where it's not whether you sexually harassed someone, but how many you sexually harassed.

It's only a matter of time before Hollywood status is based on that number.

"So I see you directed this, this and this. Tell me. How many people accused you of sexual harassment?"

"Four women, two men, and a 16-year-old dishwasher from Rosaline's in West Hollywood."

"Wow. Impressive resume. I mean, you're not Kevin Spacey, but I think we have a spot for you. Mind watching me masturbate for a moment?"

Hoffman sexual harassed, too. Kind of suprising.

Hoffman is one of the most famous/infamous stick men in Hollywood back in the day. He was way more prolific than even Jack. (from what I hear, way before my time)

Pretty sure he was there with Polanski when that whole thing went down - "there" meaning in the house, not the room.

I tried, many many times to be harassed for career advancement.

... But alas, I've failed. I wonder if it's my glasses:

1.jpg

I hope you have your canned apology ready for when it comes to light that 28 years ago you looked in the general direction of a person and made them feel uncomfortable.

It is a bad thing to commit such a heinous case of sexual assault like that!

Almost universally, those with power, end up abusing it at some point.

that's a retarded statement.

And misguided with such an ugly view of humanity.

We're getting to the point where it's not whether you sexually harassed someone, but how many you sexually harassed.

It's only a matter of time before Hollywood status is based on that number.

"So I see you directed this, this and this. Tell me. How many people accused you of sexual harassment?"

"Four women, two men, and a 16-year-old dishwasher from Rosaline's in West Hollywood."

"Wow. Impressive resume. I mean, you're not Kevin Spacey, but I think we have a spot for you. Mind watching me masturbate for a moment?"

we are getting to the point where if you're just a ladies man and hit on ladies or aggressive making moves you'll be accused.

And someone will be fired or such

Why is DiCaprio, Baio, Spade, Valderama others not getting mentioned?

Wait until it pours in to sports. The headline that's never broke that I can't wait for is Drew Brees having a child cheating on his wife with some black chick and other affairs with women.

It's getting to the point where accusations are enough to create guilt.

And when it does men like me are !@#$ed.

I hope you have your canned apology ready for when it comes to light that 28 years ago you looked in the general direction of a person and made them feel uncomfortable.

It is a bad thing to commit such a heinous case of sexual assault like that!

He's guilty of undressing them with his eyes.

that's a retarded statement.

And misguided with such an ugly view of humanity.

we are getting to the point where if you're just a ladies man and hit on ladies or aggressive making moves you'll be accused.

And someone will be fired or such

Why is DiCaprio, Baio, Spade, Valderama others not getting mentioned?

Wait until it pours in to sports. The headline that's never broke that I can't wait for is Drew Brees having a child cheating on his wife with some black chick and other affairs with women.

It's getting to the point where accusations are enough to create guilt.

And when it does men like me are !@#$ed.

You're presently safe but once they figure out an Angus/English translator you're !@#$ed.

Hoffman is one of the most famous/infamous stick men in Hollywood back in the day. He was way more prolific than even Jack. (from what I hear, way before my time)

Pretty sure he was there with Polanski when that whole thing went down - "there" meaning in the house, not the room.

No sheet... I always avoided Hollywood gossip stuff. I am amazed how little of a deal is made of it. Like, Cosby should probably have been locked up for life, but he was still rolling around until like 30 women came forward. Now, he just stays retired.

Edited by Paulus

This has been coming for a long time...these Progressives were bound to start eating each other, because so many of their individual agendas run counter to each other. Soon enough there will be accusations against lesbian celebrities who may have harrassed other women.

I'm glad to see some of these creeps get exposed, but eventually the backlash will swing too far.

It's almost as if both sides do the same ****, but it's only bad when the other team does it.

Well, that's the fallacy of PPP. It's always bad. Its not really a political issue--just gets made out that way around here so some can keep pushing that rock up the hill each day.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Why's that? Guy speaks the truth.

What does that have to do with anything? I speak the truth, everyone wants to punch me in the face.

It's almost as if both sides do the same ****, but it's only bad when the other team does it.

There's no 'almost' about it. Partisanship = hypocrisy.

Democrats have never nominated and elected such a piece of trash as Trump. He is by far the worst President ever

You cannot judge a Presidency not even a year into it.

Who do you consider the worst 5 Presidents?

Hoover, Buchanan, Pierce, Carter????????

Dems have nominated a bunch of hopeless losers to get the pummeling everyone knew was coming, bless them for this... :D :D

You cannot judge a Presidency not even a year into it.

Who do you consider the worst 5 Presidents?

Hoover, Buchanan, Pierce, Carter????????

Dems have nominated a bunch of hopeless losers to get the pummeling everyone knew was coming, bless them for this... :D :D

Well, they were judging this Presidency a full ten weeks before it, so...