[News] V-Coach - Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never...F with the King.

On a side note for all of you Bruce Campbell fans, he has a new book coming out called "Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way".

Somehow having sex like Ash is mighty disturbing to me...but also amazingly cool.

263580[/snapback]

Two lines I have already busted out...

"Gimme some sugar, baby"

and

"This is my boomstick!"

Ok, i think that TD needs to get that shelton deal finalized. Throw in a conditional pick (our 1st rounder next year if TH gets 1300 yards, 2nd if he gets 1000?) and a guarenteed late rounder. If he's the so called featured back he claims he is, then i'll have no problem giving up the 32nd pick next year.

OK. A slug with a crown.  ;)

263620[/snapback]

Many of us Irish take it quite serious ;)

Meaning of the Irish Claddagh

The Claddagh rings consists of two hands holding between them, or presenting, a heart. Over the heart is a design representing a crown or fleur de lis. The phrase or posy, that usually accompanies the ring is: "Let love and friendship reign."

The original expression which accompanied the passage of the "Claddagh" was: "With these hands I give you my heart and I crown it with my love."

There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring. If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available. If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone.

Also it is said that a Dublin version of Claddagh Rings appeared about 100 years ago with two Hearts and two hands and No Crown. This is the Fenian Claddagh ring

It is daily growing in popularity because of its unique design, its peculiar history, its sentimental appeal and its close association with the ancient Claddagh of Galway.

There's a growing trend in Ireland to use these as wedding bands. My Heart has been taken for 15 years, on March 17th we celebrate our 15th on St. Patrick’s day.

I bought my ring in a small town called Kinsale in the County of Cork. if its the last thing you do in your life, go to Ireland. ;)

Personally speaking, I'm very disappointed by this signing. Clearly, the brass at OBD are lost in their ability to find true back up talent because if they had any sense about them at all, they would have brought Flutie in here. Everyone knows Flutie would adjust better to JP's gameplans...and everyone knows that Flutie just wins. It's what he does. He wins.

We could have gotten Flutie at what clearly would be fair market value, and it's clear that all you chuckleheads who like hiring of Holcomb are nothing more than TD butt-kissing kool-aid drinking chumps.

Kelly Holcomb, indeed. ;)

263474[/snapback]

;)

Fruitie rulez!

He commands the elements to his whim. ;)

As long as Holcomb and EVERYBODY else knows he is the BACKUP QB and has no chance of starting unless Losman is injured then it's a good deal. I don't want to hear any crap about an "Open Competition" or "If Losman stinks in the preseason, Holcomb can step in" garbage. Holcomb and EVERYBODY else needs to know and UNDERSTAND what Holcomb's role is- BACKUP QB. Thank you and Good Night.

Look your heroes Bledsoe and Flutie are long gone, deal with it and move ahead. Why do we have to be butt kissin chumps? Because we have a different opinion and share it? I dont care if Donahoe or Jesus Christ himself signed Holcome, if I agree or disagree you can rest assure I'm gonna go ahead say what I feel. LA Billz your old as hell to be tryin to come up with a catchy phrase like kool aid drinkin chumps...more soon then later your catch phrase is gonna be "pass the depends".

263506[/snapback]

Gullible young'ns.

Like fish in a barrel.

It's a good signing and goes along with what I said the other day about what I expected the Bills to do in FA.  They will fill some minor spots and hopefully replace Jonas.  We won't sign a big free agent this year, but the ones we sign will help our depth.

263344[/snapback]

It's beginning to look more and more that your are correct. But again, losing Pat Williams, who will replace him? Is Ron Edwards honestly ready?

Many of us Irish take it quite serious ;)

Meaning of the Irish Claddagh

The Claddagh rings consists of two hands holding between them, or presenting, a heart.  Over the heart is a design representing a crown or fleur de lis.  The phrase or posy, that usually accompanies the ring is: "Let love and friendship reign."

The original expression which accompanied the passage of the "Claddagh" was:  "With these hands I give you my heart and I crown it with my love."

There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring.  If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available.  If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone.

Also it is said that a  Dublin version of Claddagh Rings appeared about 100 years ago with two Hearts and two hands and No Crown. This is the Fenian Claddagh ring

It is daily growing in popularity because of its unique design, its peculiar history, its sentimental appeal and its close association with the ancient Claddagh of Galway.

There's a growing trend in Ireland to use these as wedding bands. My Heart has been taken for 15 years, on March 17th we celebrate our 15th on St. Patrick’s day.

I bought my ring in a small town called  Kinsale in the County of Cork. if its the last thing you do in your life, go to Ireland. ;)

263627[/snapback]

Most cool ! Thanks for the info about the ring. Us Irish, sure are a sentimental group ! I'm proud to be of Irish decent, my Grandmother was born and raised in Belfast !

As long as Holcomb and EVERYBODY else knows he is the BACKUP QB and has no chance of starting unless Losman is injured then it's a good deal. I don't want to hear any crap about an "Open Competition" or "If Losman stinks in the preseason, Holcomb can step in" garbage. Holcomb and EVERYBODY else needs to know and UNDERSTAND what Holcomb's role is- BACKUP QB. Thank you and Good Night.

263647[/snapback]

I couldn't agree less.

Holcomb should start the season. He is the better quarterback.

I want wins.

Let the quarterback controversy begin.