[News] V-Coach - Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb

I have 16,000 posts (what a loser).  Mock has about 10,500.  You have less than 60. 

I'd say that makes me a slightly better judge of what he's trying to say.  Trust me.  ;)

263520[/snapback]

Well you might wanna think about gettin a life, wait whats there to do out there besides play chase the seal. You go ahead and be the message board interpreter, your good at it since you can read in between the lines especially when theres nothin to read in between. I havent been here long, but from what I can see your real quick to jump on someone even if their post has absolutly nothin to do with you or anything you said in the thread.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you might wanna think about gettin a life, wait whats there to do out there besides play chase the seal. You go ahead and be the message board interpreter, your good at it since you can read in between the lines especially when theres nothin to read in between. I havent been here long, but from what I can see your real quick to jump on someone even if their post has absolutly nothin to do with you or anything you said in the thread.

263544[/snapback]

Darin is just trying to help. If you are new - then just accept the help of others with a smile! ;)

263544[/snapback]

See that, AD? I told you a while ago that seal chasing behavior of yours was going to come back to bite you in the asss. It just took someone with the perfect combination of wit and moxie to nail you on it.

Wow from

this

In all seriousness, if AD likes him, I will take his word that this is a good signing.

to this

all in one thread....

You should have your own talk show......or host a reality show...or something...maybe you can star in the message board version of the apprentice..

You have the infamous Bruce Campbell as your AV. Nobody is going to mess with Brisco County or even worse Ash.

263559[/snapback]

Don't forget about the King, baby.........uh-haw

then you must redouble your efforts! ;)

263552[/snapback]

What, is the Emperor coming or something?

He's coming HERE??

In all seriousness, if AD likes him, I will take his word that this is a good signing. 

263403[/snapback]

I thought Darin was a jerky-jerk who wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the nose.

(This ;) 's for you, AD....it should be re-named in your honor!)

I echo the sentiment that I'm just happy he's not a #11....

I just got home after some OT at work, and spotted the story on ESPN. I actually was foolish enough to think that I had spotted it before any of the usual folks got to it.

I was like.. two hours late coming out of the blocks.

263574[/snapback]

They got me too about 30 minutes ago. LOL!

Don't forget about the King, baby.........uh-haw

263562[/snapback]

Never...F with the King.

On a side note for all of you Bruce Campbell fans, he has a new book coming out called "Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way".

Somehow having sex like Ash is mighty disturbing to me...but also amazingly cool.

They got me too about 30 minutes ago. LOL!

263576[/snapback]

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Looks like a solid trade... now either our tightends are doing very well with their respective rehabs, or Buffalo simply doesn't have the cash for a Bubba Franks type free agent deal.

I definately feel better about our kid QB having a solid backup.