Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet another WGR caller who wants Peterman. This time it's because the running game can't work because of Tyrod. Let's forget the last two season when the Bills lead the league in rushing.

Who'd have thought at 3-2? 1-4 you would expect it.

That I could see.

i think this speaks volumes about the people calling for Peterman and how much they apparently don't know..... throwing him out there with this cast of wr's would most likely be career suicide. if they have high hopes for the kid the one thing you DONT DO is toss him out there with what the team is working with at the moment.

In the voice of Jim Nantz:

A tradition unlike any other. The Bills backup QB. When the starting QB has a poor game the Bills fan will immediately call for the backup, because in the history of Bills football the fan always think the backup is better.

The backup. Only on a Bills message board.

A tradition unlike any other. The Bills backup QB. When the starting QB has a poor game the Bills fan will immediately call for the backup, because in the history of Bills football the fan always think the backup is better.

Not really. It's an old football chestnut that the backup QB is always the most popular guy in town . Hardly originated in the BUF.

i think this speaks volumes about the people calling for Peterman and how much they apparently don't know..... throwing him out there with this cast of wr's would most likely be career suicide. if they have high hopes for the kid the one thing you DONT DO is toss him out there with what the team is working with at the moment.

Some of the people clamorring for peterman appear to do so only an over the top hatred of the QB.......they dont seem to understand that its not just the QB that determines the outcome of the offence plays....but oh well its entertaining reading all this banter.....like to old BBMB days...

@PFF

Ranking the NFL's offensive lines by average PFF grade Full list here: https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-by-average-grade-week-5

1705-O-LINE-RANKS-22-32-768x432.jpg

22. Buffalo Bills Average offensive lineman grade: 57.0

While Richie Incognito is among the top 10 guards in the NFL once again, the rest of Buffalo’s line has been unable to come near to playing at his level. The unit has played well in pass protection as they rank seventh in the league with a pass blocking efficiency rating of 82.2, having allowed just 38 pressures on 171 pass blocking snaps. However, the issues come with run-blocking, where basically everyone but Incognito has a poor grade so far. The Bills run more outside zone plays than anyone in the league, leading the NFL with 76 attempts, but they rank just 17th in yards before contact, averaging just 1.06 yards on these plays.

@FieldYates

Currently healthy Bills WRs/TEs: * Zay Jones * Andre Holmes * Brandon Tate * Kaelin Clay * Nick O'Leary * Logan Thomas * Khari Lee

Put Peterman In! Yeah sure.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

When has a backup divided the TBD frequent flyers in half on polls?

You think its possible Grudens comments about Peterman being the most NFL ready rookie he has ever coached up might be true?

You think its possible Grudens comments about Peterman being the most NFL ready rookie he has ever coached up might be true?

If you listen to Gruden on his ESPN show, every QB prospect will make the Pro Football HoF

Gruden loves everybody...every week no matter.....never anything bad to say...guy is hilarious....could be the nicest person on earth actually....

Gruden knows they all need confidence so he talks up their attributes.

The most NFL ready is a comment I've never seen him use before.

If you want to hang your hat on his readiness based on Gruden's comment, go for it. It means nothing IMO based on what I saw in preseason.

Yes this is true!

Very true,

Gruden is not about to lower a rookie draft status.

Doesn't mean the attributes he does identify are false.

If you want to hang your hat on his readiness based on Gruden's comment, go for it. It means nothing IMO based on what I saw in preseason.

Do you honestly think Grudens comments are all I'm hanging my hat on?

Very true,

I have know idea, but please expound upon what he's shown with regard to being ready to start at the NFL level.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Very true,

Peterman will get blasted into the infirmary out there.....do not throw a rookie in there with the state of our offence...there's no point...Peterman has potential sure but come on you cant gage what he did in preseason and say he's gonna win games especially with our O-line and WR corp.....Its one thing looking real good vs 2nd and 3rd string defenders another thing at this level

Edited by JPP

Name the terms.

Friendly wager.

Bills make the playoffs

Vs

Bills don't make the playoffs

Slight modification.

Bills make the playoffs without ever making a change at starting quarterback

vs.

Bills don't make the playoffs at all OR make the playoffs after a change at starting QB

I have no clue what to bet.