Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills win in spite of Tyrod not because of him.

D and our kicker is why this team is on top and our QB is the reason why we are not on top alone.

Flat out falsehood. Tyrod played an important role in winning both the Denver and Atlanta games with the run game effectively stopped.

Flat out falsehood. Tyrod played an important role in winning both the Denver and Atlanta games with the run game effectively stopped.

Any backup could have filled in and did what he did, not impressed, sad part is got a raise to play this season. Edited by xRUSHx

Any backup could have filled in and did what he did, not impressed, sad part is got a raise to play this season.

You didn't watch either game or your bias is too strong to give credit where it's due. He actually took a reduced contract to return, so you're wrong there as well.

You didn't watch either game or your bias is too strong to give credit where it's due. He actually took a reduced contract to return, so you're wrong there as well.

Wow he is making less then 2016?

I agree he is making less then what he originally signed for at first but after all said and done he made more in 2017 then 2016 so he got a raise for this.

I watched all the games, was at all the home games. Had a few nice throws but any backup can have a few nice throws, see Fitz.

Edited by xRUSHx

Peterman didn't look like a starting QB to me in preseason. I'm not sure how he's developed since then. For all we know, he's regressed. We just don't know.

I'm of the opinion, we just have to trust the coaches on this one. If they see Peterman is outperforming Tyrod in practice, they'll consider a change.

How can things be worse? Did anyone watch EJ play the other day? We'd be 1-4 or maybe 0-5 with that kind of QB performance. Tyrod may not have made a lot of beautiful plays with his arms in our wins but he did make some great plays with his legs. Things can indeed be worse.

I'm being comical here ....

Neither did any other QB.

the problem is that TT's legs are going to get him injured.

He was hurt in the game Sunday and IIRC one other time.

The SPY is there to focus on the run. Not the pass. No?

He hurt his ribs on a late hit that wasn't called. Or maybe it was the one that they finally did call after 2 no calls

Wow he is making less then 2016?

I agree he is making less then what he originally signed for at first but after all said and done he made more in 2017 then 2016 so he got a raise for this.

I watched all the games, was at all the home games. Had a few nice throws but any backup can have a few nice throws, see Fitz.

Yes Fitz. The guy who would have turned it over right back to the other team

Sure, let's bet.

They're winning because of defense and turnovers. The coaches are giving him the opportunity to be an NFL quarterback and so far he's failing the test. Let's see how the next three games go.

Name the terms.

Friendly wager.

Bills make the playoffs

Vs

Bills don't make the playoffs

The issue as I see it is we need TT to be better w/o "better players". Trust the process, trust your teammates, and for goodness sake avoid a 6 sack game.

He gets "coverage sacks" because he's not willing to let it fly.

7 years in the league 3rd as a starter and he's still gun shy.

What do you think a coverage sack is?

Another dumb ass WGR caller advocating for Peterman based on preseason.

Don't you think Taylors play might have something to do with it?

We lose 3 - 9 against the Panthers, D gets 3 turnovers against Cinci , but a struggling O doesn't take advantage of the situation.

stop the run and you stop the Bills...

Edited by Figster

Another dumb ass WGR caller advocating for Peterman based on preseason.

Just posted in the other thread: Love WGR callers "I GUARANTEE you that if Peterman was in we'd be 5 - 0!"

GUARANTEE 26!! :D :D

Don't you think Taylors play might have something to do with it?

Taylor is who he is, but it was awfully quiet the last two weeks after wins where he played well. The caller claims the Bills are all set to have a great season and they'd be 5-0 with Peterman. Ridiculous!

Just posted in the other thread: Love WGR callers "I GUARANTEE you that if Peterman was in we'd be 5 - 0!"

GUARANTEE 26!! :D :D

Ludicrous and hilarious.

I think that through film study it's pretty easy to determine that, while Tyrod has his share of the blame, Sunday's offensive performance was a group effort.

Absolutely.

Ridiculous. It absolutely could be worse... a lot worse. It could be better, but that's very unlikely. I'm fine with not finding out until the record means the playoffs are out or if Tyrod should ( unfortunately) suffer an injury. I will not be fine with the team not making a big push to add to their WR corps via trade. No that doesn't mean a first round pick. There are good WRs that likely could be had for a mid round pick. They had a WR problem before Matthews was injured.

I think that through film study it's pretty easy to determine that, while Tyrod has his share of the blame, Sunday's offensive performance was a group effort.

I agree, but as the QB and leader of the football team Tyrod Taylor has shoulder the blame. ( like he did )