Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

Let me reiterate as clearly as possible : If Taylor REALLY couldn't do all these things sofa-coaches claim, then he wouldn't magically be able to (suddenly) do them when he has normal-grade receivers to throw to. The fact that he can complete 63.6% of his throws for 8.25 yards per attempt and 27 touchdown passes with only 6 interceptions with playing with decent (not great) receivers suggest the laundry list of his crippling flaws is wildly-exaggerated fanboy nonsense.

I would be interested to see the 8.25 YPA on these games where Watkins and Woods both played. Do you have the list of all of them? How many were there?

Also, 63.6 COMP% isn't really that great. Last year it would have been dead average.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of hard when you have a Toldozer instead of a Panzer.

Hitler is cheaping his way into trying to win this war.

Well, where do we get a Patton? From the store? You can win with a Rommel or Guderian if the ground game is working.

You have to take a chance on a Hitler youth. Develop him into the next Patton.

"Most of his stats are padded stats when the game is already over"

Really? Prior to the Bengals game, Taylor was eighth by NFL (not ESPN) passer rating. How much of that was "padded" because the game was already over?

Do you really believe this nonsense you're spouting?

below is one example of padding at a game that is over for Tyrod to hit the magic 200 mark.

Game was over opening drive of the 3rd quarter

Site specific games and totals.

Like I said I didn't feel like it but that Pitt game really ticked me off about him.

The Steelers overcame three interceptions thrown by Ben Roethlisberger to win their fourth straight and improve to 8-5 and keep pace in the AFC playoff race. The loss all but mathematically eliminated the Bills (6-7) from contention, and puts them in jeopardy of extending the NFL's longest active playoff drought

After scoring in the first half on 3- and 7-yard runs, Bell put the game away on the opening drive of the third quarter.

The Bills combined for seven first downs and 87 yards net offense on their first nine possessions. That included Sammy Watkins 8-yard touchdown catch set up by Stephon Gilmore returning Roethlisberger's second interception to the Pittsburgh 7 midway through the second quarter.

Down 24-7, the Bills scored twice in the final 7:27 on Charles Clay's 40-yard catch and LeSean McCoy's 3-yard run with 1:25 left.

Taylor finished 15 of 25 for 228 yards with two touchdowns and an interception.

MINUS YARDS

The Bills had minus-1 yards through two series in the first quarter, becoming the NFL's first team this season to have negative yards through the first 15 minutes. Buffalo didn't get into positive yardage until its first snap of the second quarter, when McCoy had a 9-yard run.

Edited by xRUSHx

I would be interested to see the 8.25 YPA on these games where Watkins and Woods both played. Do you have the list of all of them? How many were there?

Also, 63.6 COMP% isn't really that great. Last year it would have been dead average.

I think they are the games with both Watkins and Woods. As for the completion percent, I agree it's not much better than average. But combined with an exceptional YPA, still pretty good. You see, no one here is trying to make the case Taylor is one of the best quarterbacks around. That would be as absurd as the opposite case, The only problem is there are plenty of people claiming the latter, facts be damned.

The switch can be worse by Peterman throwing a bunch of interceptions and taking a ton of sacks, which is what rookies usually do.

There's no reason to believe that a rookie late round pick will do any better. Everyone is just hoping that he will.

Top Sack Takers

T-#1 - 19

T-#1 - 19

T-#3 - 18 - Tyrod Taylor

below is one example of padding at a game that is over for Tyrod to hit the magic 200 mark.

Like I said I didn't feel like it but that Pitt game really ticked me off about him.

The Steelers overcame three interceptions thrown by Ben Roethlisberger to win their fourth straight and improve to 8-5 and keep pace in the AFC playoff race. The loss all but mathematically eliminated the Bills (6-7) from contention, and puts them in jeopardy of extending the NFL's longest active playoff drought

After scoring in the first half on 3- and 7-yard runs, Bell put the game away on the opening drive of the third quarter.

The Bills combined for seven first downs and 87 yards net offense on their first nine possessions. That included Sammy Watkins 8-yard touchdown catch set up by Stephon Gilmore returning Roethlisberger's second interception to the Pittsburgh 7 midway through the second quarter.

Down 24-7, the Bills scored twice in the final 7:27 on Charles Clay's 40-yard catch and LeSean McCoy's 3-yard run with 1:25 left.

MINUS YARDS

The Bills had minus-1 yards through two series in the first quarter, becoming the NFL's first team this season to have negative yards through the first 15 minutes. Buffalo didn't get into positive yardage until its first snap of the second quarter, when McCoy had a 9-yard run.

No mention of Bell jogging his way to 200 yards rushing.

No mention of Bell jogging his way to 200 yards rushing.

Showed exactly what I was talking about. Sure never said they were great last season we are talking about Tyrod, they got 3 INTs though that gave Tyrod the ball at the 7 to get one of his TDs. Tyrod had negative yards the entire first half Edited by xRUSHx

Showed exactly what I was talking about. Sure never said they were great last season we are talking about Tyrod, they got 3 INTs though that gave Tyrod the ball at the 7 to get one of his TDs. Tyrod had negative yards the entire first half

All three phases of a football team are part of the equation in wins and losses last time I checked. Big Ben stunk in that game, but his RB picked up the slack for him. The Bills were never in contention in that game with Ryan's defense laughably bad performance. We already know that Tyrod isn't the kind of QB who's going to carry a team.

All three phases of a football team are part of the equation in wins and losses last time I checked. Big Ben stunk in that game, but his RB picked up the slack for him. The Bills were never in contention in that game with Ryan's defense laughably bad performance. We already know that Tyrod isn't the kind of QB who's going to carry a team.

Tyrod was the QB and I was talking about how Tyrods stats lie and gave one example of how padding happens.

Bell put the game away on the opening drive of the third quarter.

Down 24-7, the Bills scored twice in the final 7:27

Edited by xRUSHx

I was talking about how Tyrods stats lie and gave one example of how padding happens.

Bell put the game away on the opening drive of the third quarter.

Down 24-7, the Bills scored twice in the final 7:27

There have been a few games like that.