Why'd the Vegas thread get deleted rather than moved to PPP?

Taro T

a thread to discuss the tragedy doesn't need to take a spin of personal beliefs and must not take a campaign/crusade.

I deleted it because it was just sad watching two people argue a topic that could have been better off on PPP when one wasnt repenting without even making a point.

It didn't need to be open.

Thanks for the explanation.

#chicagohas58murderedeverymonthduetogangviolencebutthanksforplaying

#AndNothingWillBeDoneUntilItSpillsOverOntoMichiganAve

#LikeWithCaponeWhenCopsWereGettingOutGunned

#RescindChicagoGunLawsAndWitnessARealZoo

#PeopleHaveTheGunsAnywayWhoFollowsTheLaw

#DefendYourselfFirstSortOutTheLegalityLater

VvvvvvvV

#IKnowYouAreHurtingJeffAndIamSorry

:-(

#AndNothingWillBeDoneUntilItSpillsOverOntoMichiganAve

#LikeWithCaponeWhenCopsWereGettingOutGunned

#RescindChicagoGunLawsAndWitnessARealZoo

#PeopleHaveTheGunsAnywayWhoFollowsTheLaw

#DefendYourselfFirstSortOutTheLegalityLater

VvvvvvvV

#IKnowYouAreHurtingJeffAndIamSorry

:-(

You crack me up man.

Boyst...

I will do my best to get it back on the rails.

Again... Sorry, I care deeply, just don't express in classy terms at times. I hate having to answer that email and lower the flag to half-staff another time. I do it every time an Illinois soldier dies or we get a Presidential decree (as in this case).

I am staring at it now, illuminated by the almost full (& late this year) Harvest Moon. I am getting sick of seeing it in this position:

post-1877-0-05221700-1507081723_thumb.jpg

I'd rather head into work and enjoy seeing the tractors and combines reap the autumnal bounty are fields of plenty have to offer and move that bounty through our waterways then to come to grips with senseless tragedy.

Again, sorry if I caused you any grief.

I still want to know what "sacrifices" and gun laws would have prevented what happened in Las Vegas this past weekend.

As soon as I see a legitimate argument I'll listen.

that thread nor this thread are the venues which to discuss it

Boyst...

I will do my best to get it back on the rails.

Again... Sorry, I care deeply, just don't express in classy terms at times. I hate having to answer that email and lower the flag to half-staff another time. I do it every time an Illinois soldier dies or we get a Presidential decree (as in this case).

I am staring at it now, illuminated by the almost full (& late this year) Harvest Moon. I am getting sick of seeing it in this position:

20171003_203846.jpg

I'd rather head into work and enjoy seeing the tractors and combines reap the autumnal bounty are fields of plenty have to offer and move that bounty through our waterways then to come to grips with senseless tragedy.

Again, sorry if I caused you any grief.

you can remain silent for just a few minutes to observe it, I would enjoy believing. And if you have something to say. Look at your audience who is not speaking on such and follow suit.

No trigger. The two are just interchangeable. One in the same. Why am I triggered?

Seems mrags and I triggered Boyst. I mean, the thread got locked and deleted.

turning every thread to spotlight your personal beliefs is what is an egregious detail of any topic discussed and cannot be taken seriously when each comment is spoken as a truth when it is merely a personal belief.