This Weeks Bills/Bengals Betting Line

Irv

I am in a last man standing. I use the lines to help make my pick. I see the Bengals -3. Give them 3 for being home and this is a push game according to the line makers. The Bengals only win was over the Browns!

Injuries matter. Both teams have them, but the bills currently don't have a proven answer yet for at least 2 of them and they are big. I think that's the biggest thing in this game's line. The Bengals also have a very good DL and the Bills have struggled to protect TT (29th in sacks allowed). That works both ways though as Cincy ol is much worse and bills DL has been very opportunistic. I don't put a ton of stock into their OC change. That sometimes can create a spark, but it doesn't fix the OL which has had the most impact on their production. The browns can't defend the pass or rush the passer so that game film is not useful.

Finally, the bengals are poorly coached and undisciplined. That often is a factor in their games.

Injuries matter. Both teams have them, but the bills currently don't have a proven answer yet for at least 2 of them and they are big. I think that's the biggest thing in this game's line. The Bengals also have a very good DL and the Bills have struggled to protect TT (29th in sacks allowed). That works both ways though as Cincy ol is much worse and bills DL has been very opportunistic. I don't put a ton of stock into their OC change. That sometimes can create a spark, but it doesn't fix the OL which has had the most impact on their production. The browns can't defend the pass or rush the passer so that game film is not useful.

Finally, the bengals are poorly coached and undisciplined. That often is a factor in their games.

31st in sack % among QBs with at least 100 attempts. Only A Smith is worse.

calling for rain on sunday in Cinci too

i will believe it when I see it. I think the last time we saw rain here was in July. Not even kidding. :lol:

one thing about this week is Juan Castillo is very familiar with preparing for bengals DL from his years with Ravens.

Fwiw.

Edited by YoloinOhio

And that would advantage who, the Bills since we have no WRs? Our run game hasnt exactly been on fire lately.

advantage Bills because they rely less on the pass and have a better running game. But, Dalton isn't too bad In the weather. I mean, any worse than normal. Edited by YoloinOhio

And that would advantage who, the Bills since we have no WRs? Our run game hasnt exactly been on fire lately.

Yeah, after facing Carolina, Denver and Atlanta in consecutive weeks, our run game should be the best in the league statistically. They suck.

I heard Brady is getting sacked frequently. He's on pace for 50 something sacks.

TT gets sacked so much because he's running around in the backfield waiting for someone to get open.

or so it seems to me.

Yeah, after facing Carolina, Denver and Atlanta in consecutive weeks, our run game should be the best in the league statistically. They suck.

it's be positive week Gug. Take a deep breath and try again.

i will believe it when I see it. I think the last time we saw rain here was in July. Not even kidding. :lol:

one thing about this week is Juan Castillo is very familiar with preparing for bengals DL from his years with Ravens.

Fwiw.

Juan Castillo

didn't people want him fired?

I think this is going to be a trap game, on the face of it ya bills beat

falcons and broncos, however they got some lucky breaks along the way..

My gut tells me bengals win fairly easily, but this is based on the history

of the last 17 years. This coach tho seems to be on the ball....

I am in a last man standing. I use the lines to help make my pick. I see the Bengals -3. Give them 3 for being home and this is a push game according to the line makers. The Bengals only win was over the Browns!

Again, they've been a completely different team since they canned their OC after the first two games just like what happened with us last year after Roman left.

I don't fear the Bengals but it's expected their momentum will continue at home this week and the Bills have to continue to be laser focused, especially on defense to get this win.

I'm more nervous about this game than the Falcons game - mostly because I was prepared to be happy with a hard fought loss in Atlanta. This week, only a win will do.

It's early in the year, but the bye seems to be at a really good time, with injuries piling up. Hopefully Glenn, Dareus and Gaines are 100% after this bye and Matthews and Humber's recoveries are shorter than predicted.

Cowherd loves the Bills with the points. He is over 75 percent this year so far on his picks.

He has a bunch of good things to say about the Bills today, I'm not sure why he gets so much hate. He knows his stuff and he seems to like the Bills and the guys running the show now.

Cowherd loves the Bills with the points. He is over 75 percent this year so far on his picks.

He has a bunch of good things to say about the Bills today, I'm not sure why he gets so much hate. He knows his stuff and he seems to like the Bills and the guys running the show now.

he hated Rex :lol:

They still had that awesome 11 min drive, unfortunately only getting a FG but I think we ran 10 straight time's, I think the run game will improve, Shady looks amazing out there, Tolbert not so much