6 bills kneel for anthem

PinOak

@darrenrovell

Last week, about 180 NFL players didn't stand for the National Anthem. This week? 11.

And the Bills were one of the worst . Ughhh takes a lot of shine off the fun. At least it's mostly backup types

DLEZ5wNUMAAtCbi.jpg

DLEZ5wWUMAEe-Bw.jpg

1:21 PM - 1 Oct 2017

@darrenrovell

Last week, about 180 NFL players didn't stand for the National Anthem. This week? 11.

And the Bills were one of the worst . Ughhh takes a lot of shine off the fun. At least it's mostly backup types

DLEZ5wNUMAAtCbi.jpg

DLEZ5wWUMAEe-Bw.jpg

1:21 PM - 1 Oct 2017

Takes the shine off nothing. Go Bills!

Three minutes of commentary and analysis on the players and the anthem to start the Seattle-Indy game.

I DON'T NEED THREE MINUTES OF COMMENTARY AND ANALYSIS ON THE NATIONAL !@#$ING ANTHEM!

Right, who would have thought that the melody of an old British drinking song would become such a highly analyzed event.

There's almost nothing better than a cup of coffee on a cool morning and when I say cool I mean anything below 60 degrees. If it's not that cool outside - I'll gladly go inside to my 69-70 degree air conditioning - and I'll say "Alexia, play some birds singing".

It just amazes me that so many people are getting their panties all tied up in knots over this, but the corporate media is happy to fan the flames.

The media has been doing this to Americans for years. Keep us poor folk arguing about stupid stuff, while we continue to get robbed blind everyday.