Bills vs. Falcons Postgame

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL

The Bills off-season strategy of making New England beatable by giving them their players, is paying off...

^That's hilarious

Hey look at you. Yes the Offense was hmmmmm.

I guess that is derogatory in your feable mind

Ah...your spelling of the rude, derogatory use of the word should actually be feeble...no A you idiot!

And, you're no expert, you're a fraud who is wrong almost all the time!

Edited by horned dogs

Ryan breaks down critical play-action play
Quarterback Matt Ryan discusses a critical 4th down and one play-action call that ended in a turnover on downs during Sunday's loss against the Buffalo Bills.

Bye week coming at the right time for the banged-up Falcons
Atlanta is entering its bye week and has the opportunity to recover somewhat and get healthy for the long stretch ahead.

Cry me a river. Forgot i cant be critical after a win. But fact is the offense is still a problem

It's gotten better each game, and this game it seemed like there were open receivers all day. It's just a matter of tightening up the timing just a bit, and receivers will be running under the spot the balls are falling in stride.

Also, guessing they aren't showing the full playbook yet, still early and need to be able to surprise teams later in the year or you're the'03 Bills with Bledsoe.

We won this one. We had every opportunity to piss it away but got lucky and pulled through. Ryan was missing his top two WRs and couldnt win. So thats a valid excuse for him but not for Tyrod? FOH. We won. Now lets call up some WRs with Matthews out who we gonna throw the ball to that can actually catch it?

The playcalls when we could have gone up by 11 and then the 3 runs in a row after the last int made me sick to my stomach.

So happy with the win but man, it looked like they tried to do everything to lose it.

Same.

Jerry Hughes: "Force Turnovers on the Road" (3:09)
Bills Defensive Lineman Jerry Hughes addressed the media inside the locker room after the 23-17 victory at the Atlanta Falcons topics include; creating defensive turnovers, his play on the defensive touchdown, and the last play of game.

Lorenzo Alexander: "Finding Ways to Win" (2:25)
Bills Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander addressed the media inside the locker room after the 23-17 victory at the Atlanta Falcons topics include; getting turnovers on defense, being in first place in the AFC East, and the last drive of the game.