Pats lose!

Jasovon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opposing QB's continue to have career days against the Pats defense, don't think that is by accident and if they are truly this bad we very well might beat them once this year even though you have to think they'll figure things out and get somewhat better by the time we play them later this year.

I used to live in the Boston area (2 times for 5 years), and my current job is based out of Boston so I go there for meetings pretty often.

Most of the guys and gals at the home office are Pats fans and love to talk about them. The thing is, they are 100% convinced, and I mean 100% CONVINCED, that if the NFL as a league and the officials weren't 'against' the Pats, they would be 16-0 pretty much every season. I came out and asked them about all of their losses the last 2 years...and without any doubt in their head they said all of the losses were flukes. I know fans always favor the home teams, but most Pats fans are SO USED to winning, they can't even comprehend that anyone can beat them if the game is legit.

The conspiracy is Pats get a top 10 pick and land the next brady and we some how make a playoff game and end up 8-8 for the next few years but we did make the playoff once!

Think about if Pitt, NYG, and Pats all get top 15 picks and find their next replacements while the Jags, Bills, and Rams enjoy a odd year in the playoffs.