I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

I don't think he is much better than Fitz. I think he is better but I think the gap is a lot closer than some of the TT diehards believe. He has played on teams (even after trading Sammy) that are way more talented than the Buffalo teams Fitz played on. He actually showed in Houston and in New York after we let him go that put talent around him and Fitz can be a just above .500 QB too.

But there is a lesson there we should learn from Fitz... which is if you have a serviceable guy (and I think TT is a bit better than just serviceable) on a reasonable contract then you don't cut them just to move on to the unknown. You keep them around and you make the draft pick compete agains the vet. If we had done that in 2013 with Fitz and EJ it would have been better for everyone.

Can't argue that.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is incredibly weird that you defended those QBs but go out of your way to make Tyrod worse than he is. It makes no sense. Like if you defended all those QBs you should think Tyrod is the next Jim Kelly.

Youre just making stuff up. Im sorry I dont love Tyrod like you do. TT is better than all of those guys. He also has played on the best Bills team of the drought.

Very few people hate Tyord or think he sucks. Hes adequate.

He's had two fourth quarter comebacks and three game winning drives. The second Miami game last season would and should have been another one.

Sure down 21-20 vs. Jax they scored on their first fourth quarter possession to win 28-21....... And a 166 yards passing at Home vs. a lousy team

Then 14-13 vs. Tennessee 109 yds passing another scintillating offensive show (I do remember the great run he made)

Houston was a tie game and another performance for the ages 11-21 211 yds....

Again, until this past week only 7 of the last 19 QBs broke 200 yards against that defense. Brady didn't, Luck didn't, Newton didn't, Rivers didn't 2 out of 3 times, Winston didn't, Carr didn't, Mariota didn't break 100 yards.

you still gnawing on this one? :beer:

Yes, some GOOD QB's had bad games it happens. But the GOOD QB's usually only have but 2 or 3 bad games.

Why are people bringing up EJ? Such a stupid point to make. Its like all the idiots who yell Liberal and Conservative to everything.

is JM2009 on? thats his fallback to defend TT.

Great post. Besides the 2002 Bills, TT has played on the most talented teams during the drought.

Fitz was more capable of winning games on his own. Flip side, he was also more capable of losing them. Tyrod doesnt really win or lose games. They are probably the best 2 qbs of the drought but ultimately, they arent really getting you where you want to go. You could do worst but you could do better.

Right on man

Youre just making stuff up. Im sorry I dont love Tyrod like you do. TT is better than all of those guys. He also has played on the best Bills team of the drought.

Very few people hate Tyord or think he sucks. Hes adequate.

Man your rolling today, excellent

you still gnawing on this one? :beer:

Yes, some GOOD QB's had bad games it happens. But the GOOD QB's usually only have but 2 or 3 bad games.

is JM2009 on? thats his fallback to defend TT.

You don't find it odd/interesting that all of these good QBs had their bad games against this particular defense?

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

JM2009, on 28 Sept 2017 - 2:21 PM, said:

snapback.png

He's had two fourth quarter comebacks and three game winning drives. The second Miami game last season would and should have been another one.

Sure down 21-20 vs. Jax they scored on their first fourth quarter possession to win 28-21....... And a 166 yards passing at Home vs. a lousy team

Then 14-13 vs. Tennessee 109 yds passing another scintillating offensive show (I do remember the great run he made)

Houston was a tie game and another performance for the ages 11-21 211 yds....

Isn't a game winning drive a defact comeback?

Being Tied at the Beginning of the 4h QTR IMO isn't a comeback.

Why were the Bills down to the 2 win Titans at that time in 2015?

Why were the Bills down to JAX in the first place in 2016?

Why weren't the Bills able to put the game away in OT vs Miami when they had (what) 2 or 3 tries to score before Miami got a FG at the end the OT quarter with less than 30 seconds remaining.

Why weren't the Bills able to put the game away in OT vs Miami when they had (what) 2 or 3 tries to score before Miami got a FG at the end the OT quarter with less than 30 seconds remaining.

It really bothers you, and a few others, when the Bills win with TT as QB, doesn't it? The question is why.

Why Why Why-Tenn had a solid defense and the Bills were missing most of their offensive skill starters in that game. Let's see, the offense moved the ball down field in OT and that reverse to Bush was called and carpenter missed the FG.

Finally, where are the "whys' for why the defense/ST couldn't hold up for a minute to pull out the win in that Miami game.

Edited by JM2009

Your not going to get the answer many would say and that is because Tyrod isn't good enough instead he blames everyone else because in his mind Tyrod is a franchise worthy QB and it's why he is always in his leave my wife alone posts.

You don't find it odd/interesting that all of these good QBs had their bad games against this particular defense?

this past week, this 3 week season or looking at last season?

NE vs Houston. NE Killed Houston last season 27-0 then barely won 36-33 last Sunday

Buff vs NC P. Cam is not the Super stud he was in the 2015 season. Is he even 100% healthy?

Your not going to get the answer many would say and that is because Tyrod isn't good enough instead he blames everyone else because in his mind Tyrod is a franchise worthy QB and it's why he is always in his leave my wife alone posts.

The Mods need to do something with this kind of posting. I have told this poster a million times that I have never said TT is a franchise QB or the long term solution. None of us have.

The Mods need to do something with this kind of posting. I have told this poster a million times that I have never said TT is a franchise QB or the long term solution. None of us have.

What is wrong with you man, years back you were such a good poster now all you do is try hard to discredit posters and then when you get it throw back at you it's a boo boo me garbage. Mods need to control you if anything man. People post opinions on stuff and if you don't like it you immediately discredit them by making stuff up. I don't think the mods will have to look very far to see how you might not specificity say it but you for sure act like it with the posts you post. Anyone says a negative your all over it while throwing EJ into the mix. Ill post one or two things on a subject and 9 out of 10 times your attacking me on it to shut me up, sorry man I also have a opinion.Sadly Im not the only one you do this to.SMH Edited by xRUSHx

What is wrong with you man, years back you were such a good poster now all you do is try hard to discredit posters and then when you get it throw back at you it's a boo boo me garbage. Mods need to control you if anything man. People post opinions on stuff and if you don't like it you immediately discredit them by making stuff up. I don't think the mods will have to look very far to see how you might not specificity say it but you for sure act like it with the posts you post. Anyone says a negative your all over it while throwing EJ into the mix. SMH

Happy Days brought up EJ. And he made a solid point. You discredit yourself with dishonest posting.

this past week, this 3 week season or looking at last season?

NE vs Houston. NE Killed Houston last season 27-0 then barely won 36-33 last Sunday

Buff vs NC P. Cam is not the Super stud he was in the 2015 season. Is he even 100% healthy?

Both. It's pretty clear...

Again, until this past week only 7 of the last 19 QBs broke 200 yards against that defense. Brady didn't, Luck didn't, Newton didn't, Rivers didn't 2 out of 3 times, Winston didn't, Carr didn't, Mariota didn't break 100 yards.

Happy Days brought up EJ. And he made a solid point. You discredit yourself with dishonest posting.

You need help man, everyone posts a opinion you need to understand we all can post here you trying to discredit people all the time is more of the problem I can see.

This dishonest garbage you are posting at me is again a agenda of you trying to discredit a poster.

Gushing-I haven't even been on here much this week. show me a post where I "gushed". It doesn't exist. Dishonest posting for the agenda here. I'm tired of it. EJ was terrible, get over it.

You said EJ was terrible get over it when I never said he as great, I was just wondering why he was even brought up.

In my opinion you just have Tyrod blinders on and when a poster doesn't show the same love for him you have to immediately have to jump on him. I don't share the same love and FYI I don't hate him like you think I do, I just think he isn't good enough for my team. Like it or not I wish Tyrod Luck this season, he will need it.

Edited by xRUSHx

What is wrong with you man, years back you were such a good poster now all you do is try hard to discredit posters and then when you get it throw back at you it's a boo boo me garbage. Mods need to control you if anything man. People post opinions on stuff and if you don't like it you immediately discredit them by making stuff up. I don't think the mods will have to look very far to see how you might not specificity say it but you for sure act like it with the posts you post. Anyone says a negative your all over it while throwing EJ into the mix. Ill post one or two things on a subject and 9 out of 10 times your attacking me on it to shut me up, sorry man I also have a opinion.Sadly Im not the only one you do this to.SMH

your are quite right he can discuss football. He chooses to attack opinions and makes up stories.

most everyone else I don't see eye to eye with I can pass by and ignore their posts, but the lies from him have gone to far.

My remedy -

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by JM2009. View it anyway?

Queue Transplant to defend his friend.

The second Miami game last season, most blame the defense/ST as why we lost. Those who blame TT, the few, are the agenda driven ones. The Crushers, XRush, Shady guy, and a few others stick together on this. Now they are getting brave as the Atlanta game draws near, because it will probably be a loss, and they are chomping at the bit for that, it seems. And once again, none of us who support TT have ever said he is the long term answer, and yet XRush keeps repeating this, and this Shady poster, who has me blocked keeps saying it too. The Mods need to limit these types of dishonest posts, not only for me, but for many others as well. Clearly something is wrong when the majority of us were very happy with that win against Denver, and the few have some twisted agenda going on.

And these same posters have said that TT has never had a fourth quarter comeback, when he has. When proved wrong, then it becomes "why was a fourth quarter comeback needed". They contradict themselves and can't keep track of what they post.