TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

Woods is averaging 17 less ypg than he did last year so far. Almost 10 less than the year before that.

Yeah I know. Woods isn't Goff's fav. WR. I think I watched all of their games in parts this year and he def. likes kupp, and TEs more. lots of underneath throws as I recall.. going to go look up his pass distribution.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know. Woods isn't Goff's fav. WR. I think I watched all of their games in parts this year and he def. likes kupp, and TEs more. lots of underneath throws as I recall.. going to go look up his pass distribution.

So then how is he anymore a wr there then here? He has 6 catches total so far. Edited by Scott7975

They just said hes like tenth in the league in air yards. The reason he like Kupp is because he gets open and open alot.

So then how is he anymore a wr there then here?

b/c tyrod sucks. obviously

no matter what, that is the correct answer.

Goff sounds like an ailment of some sort, maybe a disease affecting the respiratory system.

"Bob couldn't stop coughing for 2 weeks. He had a bad case of the goff and just couldn't shake it."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: