Broncos fan forums

YoloinOhio

www.orangemane.com

There are some pretty knowledgeable posters. They do recognize that the Bills' D line is legit. No one seems to have much respect for Dennison.

Neither do I after seeing Dennison's game plan on Sunday. There has been much debate as to how much input he had with play calling in Denver. I lean towards it not being much.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if there fans are treating it as a bye week lol

I HOPE there players are... because they will certainly have their ***** handed to them on Sunday if they are

Seriously!!

I hope they re watch us beating poo down 6'6 250 pound Cam Newton's leg, in his house... We are going to bring Trevor Wayyyyyy back down to earth..

This is going to be a dog fight, i have yet to see this offense put two bad games together back to back , this is going to be like the hyped up Cards coming to town in week 3 last year.

We really need a healthy Corey Glenn on th e left and Dawkins on the right. Mills will get destroyed by Miller. Also need to give maybe some tight end help. Maybe even try a 6th lineman. I think our DE can destroy their tackles, but that may not be enough.

agree. Their OL has some serious issues too. But their QB might be able to get rid of the ball faster.

Seriously!!

I hope they re watch us beating poo down 6'6 250 pound Cam Newton's leg, in his house... We are going to bring Trevor Wayyyyyy back down to earth..

This is going to be a dog fight, i have yet to see this offense put two bad games together back to back , this is going to be like the hyped up Cards coming to town in week 3 last year.

You obviously haven't watched the last few years....

Is there any fan base you do like?

He probably goes with Tyrod at the end of the year after we 3-13

I am indifferent about the broncos. Just did that because some dolt for them will enjoy it.

I like Steeler fans. Falcon fans, others I'm sure. Raiders fans are fun too

Too early to tell, but Siemien does look much better this season with Dennison gone. I'm not sure if this is just Siemien's natural progression or the loss of Dennison being beneficial.

it might be Kubiak offense vs McCoy offense. But I'm guessing it is some of both. Still, he left several plays on the field on Sunday. Overall, Dallas's D was not good. Edited by YoloinOhio

it might be Kubiak offense vs McCoy offense. But I'm guessing it is some of both. Still, he left several plays on the field on Sunday. Overall, Dallas's D was not good.

True, but some reports out of Denver indicated that Dennison and Kubiak shared playcalling duties last season. Sunday's play calling was pathetic, so we'll have to give it time to see what Denison is all about. I'm always impressed by NFL coaches with the inability to create game plans that suit their roster. We'll see if that improves throughout the season. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Reading their thread, they have more respect for the Bills than we do.

That's probably because they didn't watch the Carolina game.

Rich Stadium? LOL

Well, that was probably the stadium name the last time an over-confident team came into town and got their asses handed to them.

I am indifferent about the broncos. Just did that because some dolt for them will enjoy it.

I like Steeler fans. Falcon fans, others I'm sure. Raiders fans are fun too

Steelers fans are 50/50. Some are terrible & obnoxious...some are respectful & very knowledgeable. Great organization. Solid tradition. I always loved how they travel, except when they come here. 🖕

Steelers fans are 50/50. Some are terrible & obnoxious...some are respectful & very knowledgeable. Great organization. Solid tradition. I always loved how they travel, except when they come here. 🖕

I guess it's the Steeler fans I run in to out of state.

Too early to tell, but Siemien does look much better this season with Dennison gone. I'm not sure if this is just Siemien's natural progression or the loss of Dennison being beneficial.

Or the result of playing at home versus 1 bad defense (Dal) and one mediocre one(LAC).

If Trevor comes to B-Lo and looks anything but bad ,I'll be impressed

Their fans have every right to trash the Bills and be confident this will be an easy win for them especially since it appears they have a legit offense to go along with their defense.

Pretty crazy though that the AFC West has three legit superbowl contenders in the same division and even the chargers are probably a .500 type of team this year even if they aren't on the same level as the other three.

True, but some reports out of Denver indicated that Dennison and Kubiak shared playcalling duties last season. Sunday's play calling was pathetic, so we'll have to give it time to see what Denison is all about. I'm always impressed by NFL coaches with the inability to create game plans that suit their roster. We'll see if that improves throughout the season.

Yes. It truly makes you wonder how much it is ego vs. intelligence with these coaches. I'm not saying that they are morons, but there are plenty of guys who are OCs in the NFL that just do things that is accepted as what you do vs. actually pushing the envelope and being innovative and adaptive.