2018 Draft

100DollarBills

Wouldn't mind Darnold, but will likely come with high price. There are other top QBs to be had without mortgaging our picks.

I agree. I'd settle for Rosen, or Rudolph or Mayfield :) And I agree with not mortgaging out picks. We have a lot. Get the QB where we can, and build an outstanding team around him. Dallas type O line and a game-changing WR.

Edited by RyanC883

Meh, aside fr Trubisky I'm not all that impressed with the first round guys taken

I said 2018 QBs not 17

I agree. I'd settle for Rosen, or Rudolph or Mayfield :) And I agree with not mortgaging out picks. We have a lot. Get the QB where we can, and build an outstanding team around him. Dallas type O line and a game-changing WR.

Sutton and Washington are your game changing WRs, grab Sutton and a QB in the first and we are set.

Trade both 1sts to move up and get a QB. Trade both 2nds to move up and get a WR. Don't care what else they do but that is a must

This is great in theory

Wouldn't mind Darnold, but will likely come with high price. There are other top QBs to be had without mortgaging our picks.

If there is a guy you think is your QB, you go and get him. You don't settle for the most important position in the sport

Whoops.

It all depends who declares for the draft. If Rosen and Darnold declare then we could be looking at a really good class. If not then the pickings will be slimmer

Yeah this is true, but I think Mason Rudolph and the QB from OK have elevated their draft position. It's going to be an epic year for QBs. Best draft class in a few years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.