I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

@MatthewFairburn

Rick Dennison said his confidence level in Tyrod Taylor is high: "He did some good things. Kept us in the game."

Sadly we will have to watch a few more games of the stink before he goes national with his negative opinion of this starter.

Tyrod should get benched, fans have had enough, start Peterman.

I agree that Cam was awful too. It was a demonstration of good defense and bad Quarterbacking.

Cam is recovering from a surgery so his lack luster play was expected, sadly it was still better then a healthy Tyrods. Edited by xRUSHx

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a big fan of Tyrod for a long time, but I think you need to have at least one of these two things to be a successful NFL quarterback (among other things): Elite Accuracy or Elite football IQ. Tyrod has neither of these and I do not see him developing in either area.

Just listening to Romo commentate - the ways he sees the game and anticipates plays, you can see how he could know where to go with the football. I do not believe Tyrod has that. He just seems to scan the field and throw to a guy who is already open, check it down or run.

I am sad to say I am on the bandwagon that I would like to see if we have something in Peterman, and if not be focused on drafting a QB next year. Unfortunately, I think this team will ride Tyrod to about a 4-8 record before switching to Nate, leaving us out of the playoffs, but without a top 5 pick.

Edited by nbbillsfan

@MatthewFairburn

Rick Dennison said his confidence level in Tyrod Taylor is high: "He did some good things. Kept us in the game."

The more Rico opens his mouth the more he sounds like an idiot! "Kept us in the game" pfft what a moron!

No i never thought of that. Ever.

He needs to do a better job of running routes, pass blocking, catching balls, and running for positive gains.

Once he becomes competent at playing QB then he can work these other aspects.

Not hard to figure out TT caused himself being limited to 7 attempts. Maybe if he could extent his own drives he would be able to pass more. Ever think of that?

Your logic-less logic reminds me of someone.

Your relentless posting against TT reminds me of someone.

Your relentless posting since starting your account on 9/12 reminds me of someone who got banned at the Sabres board around the same time.

Tell me how do you feel about Mahomes?

Wait for the all 22 however, in this offence you need to throw them open read, anticipate and let it go. This is the worst offence for TT, round peg square hole. TT is to blame but since they (the coaches) decided to keep him they should have had an offence in place for him. Deep drops allowing him to see over the line, temping the rush to lose contain and allowing him to take off and use his legs.

Hypocrite because you tell me constantly not to keep or get dumb arguments going with certain posters and should instead just ignore them like you ignore Jm. Yet you're constantly poking and prodding Jm in the same confrontational manner you criticize so much.

Clearly hypocritical :flirt:

I do it once or twice a week.

I don't troll people daily like he does.

Just remember

QB Rating and QBR are dependent more on the passes you make over the ones you dont.

So a Conservative QB is always going to have better ratings than others. For QB Rating

QBR puts way to much plus on Running QBs. Their ground yards help them more than their passing yards.

Tyrod Taylor has hacked the rating systems

Sadly we will have to watch a few more games of the stink before he goes national with his negative opinion of this starter.

Tyrod should get benched, fans have had enough, start Peterman.

Cam is recovering from a surgery so his lack luster play was expected, sadly it was still better then a healthy Tyrods.

Vote in the poll on TSW and apply for a job as a consultant of OBD where I know they'll value your highly coveted advice.