Fins multiple Attempts to aquire Sherman

MAJBobby

Per LaCanfora

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-have-made-multiple-attempts-to-trade-for-seahawks-star-richard-sherman/amp/

"The Dolphins had considerable interest in Sherman, league sources said, and made attempts to land him both back early in the free-agency signing period (March) and as recently as last month."

Texted my Buddy to find out anything.

Ok buddy got back to me.

Said true but said latest offer was closer than a month ago.

Said last offer was a mid round pick and Landry.

Seattle wanted Landry and a 1st.

Doesnt think Fins will re-engage.

Ha, what a terrible trade that would be for the Fins.

what dirty play? When he hit the ball on that offsides field goal? Or when he knew the rules for when the qb leaves the pocket?

Hitting Carpenter was dirty, he was offsides and went at the kicker. The NFL fined him for it and admitted it should have been roughing the kicker after the game so don't make out the play was fine.

So a team has a very good player, that they are nevertheless trying to get rid of , because of what an ass he is for them to be around, and here come the fins trying to get him.

It would be a very Dolphinie move for sure.

But I can't hate a guy who trolls Brady that well.

Ha, what a terrible trade that would be for the Fins.

Landry is a slot wr. He is the king of 8 yard catches. Sherman would be a much bigger Difference maker than Jarvis.

I hate Sherman, both as a player generally and because of him single handedly costing us that game last year with his dirty play.

Why are you mad at Sherman? You should be mad at the refs. Bills fans cheered Brandon Spikes, who was a total scum bag players. Incognito was voted dirtiest player in the NFL multiple times.