TNF: Texans at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that fully stops me from completely embracing college is it's so corrupt. But the players and fans care so much about every game.

Same here. I enjoy the college game, much better than the NFL these days. The NFL comes across as lazy, boring and complacent compared to college. I just wish college ball wasn't so corrupt as well. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

The only thing that fully stops me from completely embracing college is it's so corrupt. But the players and fans care so much about every game.

I seriously LOVE college hoops, and it's largely the passion of players and fans that hooks me. The NBA is nothing I want to see other than as background on Christmas Day and then late in the playoffs.

I would love to hear what people on this board would say if this offense was approaching 7 quarters without scoring a TD. The servers would implode.

Dalton is garbage. He has a HOF bound WR. Garbage.

It's a good perspective for us. We aren't this bad. But a lot of fans apparently want us to be.

I would love to hear what people on this board would say if this offense was approaching 7 quarters without scoring a TD. The servers would implode.

Dalton is garbage. He has a HOF bound WR. Garbage.

You honestly don't think they would look better playing the Jets? The Ravens and Texans might have top 5 defenses. We scored 7 points against Baltimore last year. Edited by C.Biscuit97

You honestly don't think they would look better playing the Jets? The Ravens and Texans might have top 5 defenses.

meh. TT beat Dalton last season with scrubs off the street playing WR and TT had more total TD's than Dalton to finish the season.

Dalton has played on a loaded Bungals team.