TNF: Texans at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A buddy in Cincy (I went to school there) says you can get a ticket for next to nothing. Dirt cheap, no one cares. I was up a few years ago and he had about 20 tickets from a friend. We bought 4 at face value (maybe $50/each?) and scalped the rest... for like $2 each!!!

Graeters ice cream is AWESOME though!

A buddy in Cincy (I went to school there) says you can get a ticket for next to nothing. Dirt cheap, no one cares. I was up a few years ago and he had about 20 tickets from a friend. We bought 4 at face value (maybe $50/each?) and scalped the rest... for like $2 each!!!

Still better than the LA Rammers

The bengals could literally have 3int's by now.

They seem like they have awful fans. I don't think I've ever met a Bengals fan.

all true!

First and foremost Graters is the GOAT.

Second, Bengals fans always wear their AJ green jerseys on Gameday! Except they are at the mall... and might check the score on their phones. *Might*

Edited by YoloinOhio

Any scoop on Tyler Eiffert? I heard he had a bad night in a bar not too long ago.

Face it. Us Bills fans are out of our minds. We are thinking super bowl after beating the Jets. We are a "special" bunch. :)

Are you saying we get to ride on the short bus? You may be on to something...