Random, weird surprising things from yesterday's game

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he should be pissed at security. You can't do anything in the stands anymore. I can only scream really loudly when standing... sadly that is now banned from the stadium unless celebrating a particular play. Then it's back to your butt on a bench. Takes the fun out of it and disuades people from cheering/yelling.

They have been "changing the culture" in the stands too, to a PC, family friendly, no fun zone safe space.

You sound triggered, snowflake. You ok?

Was that right across the street from Hammer's lot? I was in the RV parked tight at the fence next to the driveway...

Weirdest thing for me was how sober the fans were. Not many noticeably blacked, almost no fights. I only saw one really drunk person fall down.

It was like a Giants game.

And man was it quiet in that stadium for a home opener. McD said he loved the energy, but he ain't seen nothin' yet. Personally, I think he should be pissed at the fans because it was so quiet.

Is Hammers Lot the big one behind the corner store on the Stadium side of Abbott?

The house that had the band is grey and set back on the lot with plenty of trees.

Is Hammers Lot the big one behind the corner store on the Stadium side of Abbott?

The house that had the band is grey and set back on the lot with plenty of trees.

No,

Its across the street from Glen on Abbott, adjacent to the RV lots and backed up against ECC. Its where the TBD tailgate and Kenny "Pinto Ron" Johnson of ketchup and mustard fame residea.

No,

Its across the street from Glen on Abbott, adjacent to the RV lots and backed up against ECC. Its where the TBD tailgate and Kenny "Pinto Ron" Johnson of ketchup and mustard fame residea.

Basically the best place to tailgate, because you aren't subject to the bills lot rules - but there isn't a ton of the riff-raff because they'll throw you out if youre smashing tables and being a clown.

The weirdest thing has to be the Haushaka FG. I have literally never seen a ball do what his did.

I was joking with Augie in the gameday thread that it looked like me hitting my 4-iron. The pull on that ball at the last second was remarkable.

Haushaka Khan?

It was strange how good Humber was

Agreed, Lolita was all over the field making tackles.

I'm hoping his hammy and hip injuries played a part in it as well. Either way he's still a handful in the middle (apart from the QB sneak for TD) and did the job of clogger pretty well. I'd like to see more from a $100 million DT, but we'll see.

Did we witness a game yesterday with zero TO's because of confusion on either side and no motion or illegal formation penalties? That was weird and surprising for me.

No DOG penalties or blown TO's because we didn't know what we were doing. For that alone, McD showed better than the Bills coaches since Wade Phillips.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

No DOG penalties or blown TO's because we didn't know what we were doing. For that alone, McD showed better than the Bills coaches since Wade Phillips.

I don't mind the 3rd down.. don't like the look of their defense vs. our play timeout. I just hate the one where we can't get lined up in the first quarter and call timeout as we're approaching the LOS.

Basically the best place to tailgate, because you aren't subject to the bills lot rules - but there isn't a ton of the riff-raff because they'll throw you out if youre smashing tables and being a clown.

Hammer's is a great one. I like the lot right across on the Big Tree side of Glen though. Great band or 2 every opener, nice folks, no riff raff, and you can throw the football around on Glen as there is little traffic. Plus the guy has an actual working toilet in his basement that you can use. We only started going there because you have to get to hammers lot by 7am to get a spot for the opener.