Tyrod Taylor 2.0?

JerseyBills

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is to not bother with those canned responses. It's clearly those posters go to when they don't like what they hear.

It's the same old thing over and over. Football is here, and each week will bring us closer to getting to the answers we are all searching for.

Until then...post and discuss with only those who are mature and respectful enough to actually do so.

Really? That's not what you were saying two pages ago when I defended your honor like Daniel Laruso in karate kid two.

Your minions getting a little carried away. You might want to reign him in a tad.

Edited by likei've

My advice is to not bother with those canned responses. It's clearly those posters go to when they don't like what they hear.

It's the same old thing over and over. Football is here, and each week will bring us closer to getting to the answers we are all searching for.

Until then...post and discuss with only those who are mature and respectful enough to actually do so.

Right on man thanks, unreal the trolling from that group. I'll take your advice. I like this board much better seams there is a bunch of real good posters here that can see how this group is, I just hope it doesn't fall like BBMB when all the good posters got sick of it and just left and soon after the board closed. I like two sides of a story not the one sided fairytales.

If Taylor is the reason we win, sure.

I agree man, I'd love to see it

Really? That's not what you were saying two pages ago when I defended your honor like Daniel Laruso in karate kid two.

Your minions getting a little carried away. You might want to reign him in a tad.

SMH

So when we beat Carolina, put some respect on Taylor's name

Deal.

No way.

I want everyone here to be themselves. Opinions should be embraced no matter the take.

And I have taken notice to some quality posting by you, but I didn't want to get you all worked up from such high praise.

I'm really thinking we may have to have that tailgate hang at this rate, so maybe post a bit less awesome?

Your trolling. Not welcome anywhere.

Another excellent contribution from you.

Trolling? Hahaha...that hurts coming from our resident broken record that puppets the same tired lines over and over again...not to mention the lies and insults.

And in what fantasy land do you determine who's welcome where? You are the voice for nobody here besides yourself.

Fall back and learn how to conduct yourself, son.

Edited by Crusher

LOL....this actually made me LOL

Coming from you Crusher.....my god that pot is black

Hey how about we get back to talking about Taylor, even though it's now a distant memory in this thread.

Based on the 1st week alone, here's how Taylor ranks in some key passing stats:

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&rank=098&type=Passing

%First Downs, Pass on 3rd Down- 11th

%1st Dwn/Pass Att, 3rd & 8+- 19th

%1st Dwn/Pass Att, 3rd & <3- tied for 1st

Passing Yards- 18th

YAC- 9th

YPA- 6th

Passing TDs- tied for 5th

25+ yard passes- tied for 10th

%First Downs/Attempt- 9th

% TDs/Attempts- tied for 6th

Hey how about we get back to talking about Taylor, even though it's now a distant memory in this thread.

Passing Yards- 18th

YAC- 9th

YPA- 6th

Those are some above average numbers. With a dominaining defense, this could turn out to be a very interesting year.

Those are some above average numbers. With a dominaining defense, this could turn out to be a very interesting year.

....good Lord the stat rats......I could give a rat's azz how he does it but 10 "W's" and breaking the playoff schneid is ALL that matters....manipulate stats all you want to prove you point or disprove somebody else's, but if you're sitting home in January booking tee times, does it matter?.....Jesus.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Passing Yards- 18th

YAC- 9th

YPA- 6th

Wow, I seem to recall someone attacking me, repeatedly, for claiming this exact thing.