The most healthy we have been in many years

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They had better be healthy! They didn't have anyone playing in the last two weeks of preseason...and those who did were already cut!

So unless someone trips on a rubber mat somewhere around OBD they should be good to go. Unless of course you consider the fact that your QB hasn't played in three weeks, your #1 WR hasn't taken a single snap, and your #1 defensive lineman is coming off a self inflicted time out!!

Now that Tyrod will likely play on Sunday, it seems that this is the healthiest we have been to start a season in a very long time.

Is this due to the revamped training staff? Just a coincidence?

I guess you can try to slap lipstick on this pig of a team if you want.

The Fans has spoken; we haven't had a first game non-sell out in a very long time.

Look like the fans don't want to pay to trust the process of two people that don't have a clue on what they are doing.

I hope Leslie Frazier can save them because the mcbeanny team is out of their element

I'm looking forward to possible coaching and GM's candidates becoming available

I guess you can try to slap lipstick on this pig of a team if you want.

The Fans has spoken; we haven't had a first game non-sell out in a very long time.

Look like the fans don't want to pay to trust the process of two people that don't have a clue on what they are doing.

I hope Leslie Frazier can save them because the mcbeanny team is out of their element

I'm looking forward to possible coaching and GM's candidates becoming available

are you this upset all the time? sack up already.

Edited by teef

No I just see bad moves ; you can't . I think attendance this year will tell the story . That will get the owners attention . I hope for mcbeanie sake they hit the ground running

what happens this year won't matter. the expectations are low, and it looks as if pegs is going to give this staff some time.

Bills injury report Wednesday:

LB Tanner Vallejo (did not practice, knee),

DT Jerel Worthy (did not practice, concussion),

DT Marcell Dareus (limited participation, hip),

S Colt Anderson (limited, foot),

QB Tyrod Taylor (full participation, concussion),

LT Cordy Glenn (full, foot),

WR Jordan Matthews (full, chest)

who the !@#$ are you?

A guy who doesn't drink Sprite. I don't hate it but I'll never buy it...I'll take a free one if someone wants to give it to me.

teef - in his signature which isn't shown on a mobile device

Royale with Cheese

Previously known as Teeflebees

if you didn't know

My only concern is rust on Tyrod Taylor

and Im going to throw that out as a excuse either...his play in the pre season has been really sub par

It's very likely going to take a few games (or perhaps as much as half the season in Tyrod's case) for Tyrod and the new receivers to develop enough chemistry to start really clicking.

I'm hoping that they magically start clicking in game one.

Maybe, just maybe, if the Jets fall apart defensively, then this could be a good tune up game for the offense to start rolling.

what happens this year won't matter. the expectations are low, and it looks as if pegs is going to give this staff some time.

the bottom line is the owners want to see sold out stadium. If they can't sell out the first game they might not sell out any this year. Owners don't like when you mess with their bottom line.

Pelugas will see the error of their ways when their pocket books are hit. Hopefully they will hire a competent GM from a sustained winning organization with an eye for talent evaluation.

Then he can hire a coach that understands talent wins football games. What is RB system is Tolbert (31) helping with that he is on the roster ; What system is Vlad Ducasse helping with that he is on the roster; the city knew Jordan Mills was bad two years running this GM thinks he is OK , I thought he had an eye for talent?

Speaking of the newbie GM do you see any gems he brought in ? How are the two 215-220 lbs LB doing he drafted. I haven't heard much from them but they made the team really? This is Chip Kelly -light, at least Chip had a pedigree.

I see today they have great seats for the opener. I hope some business help them out because it will be embarrassing. That's how much faith the football fans have in Mcbeeanie right now .

With all the changes mcbeanie made, basically giving ex Carolina Panthers jobs that was cut, we now have the 5th oldest team in the NFL. Now that saying something changing the culture . I guess old dogs can learn new tricks

Edited by liverpoolkev

Some of it is luck and certain injuries there's just nothing you can do about it, but overall I think coming into game 1 that's it's NOT a coincidence. McD has a process and discipline is part of it. How many guys had hamstring injuries last year? That's an injury that is usually associated with players not doing what they need to have their bodies ready and think those days are behind us.