Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Rams perspective, getting Sammy and a 6th is 95 + 5 = 100.

From Bills perspective getting #2 and Gaines is 55 + 45 = 100.

That's what I meant when I said the pick to the Rams evened things out. Thanks for the clarification for those that may not appreciate certain trade dynamics. The deal needs to be analyzed in it's totality and not like it was two separate transactions like was implied above.

That's what I meant when I said the pick to the Rams evened things out. Thanks for the clarification for those that may not appreciate certain trade dynamics. The deal needs to be analyzed in it's totality and not like it was two separate transactions like was implied above.

I still think the Bills got fleeced. Sammy was worth much more than that. But from each team's perspective of it being a good deal for them = 100.

I still think the Bills got fleeced. Sammy was worth much more than that. But from each team's perspective of it being a good deal for them = 100.

A one-year rental for a non-quarterback that has struggled with injuries for his entire career.

I think a 2nd rounder is as good as you're ever going to get.

A one-year rental for a non-quarterback that has struggled with injuries for his entire career.

I think a 2nd rounder is as good as you're ever going to get.

I think the Rams sign him to long term.

There are guys that are brittle who get hurt a lot. There are guys that play recklessly or stupid that get hurt a lot. There are guys that don't take care of themselves that get hurt a lot. And there are guys who are just unlucky for awhile.

Sammy is the last one. He's going to be a superstar. He's that good and we screwed up.

There are guys that are brittle who get hurt a lot. There are guys that play recklessly or stupid that get hurt a lot. There are guys that don't take care of themselves that get hurt a lot. And there are guys who are just unlucky for awhile.

Sammy is the last one. He's going to be a superstar. He's that good and we screwed up.

:beer:

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod plans, McCoy watch, matchups, and more in 5 things to watch for in #Bills-Jets... complete with my prediction: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-5-things-to-watch-for-in-bills-jets-9_9_17-

I think this is a pretty fair assesment ^

I don't buy that he takes care of himself. He seems Stevie Johnson ish to me. just my opinion.

I tend to agree. Sammy is an elite talent and, like the old saying goes, whichever team got the best player in the deal wins the trade. That is Sammy and it isn't really close. If healthy, he will be a star for a long time assuming Goff or whomever can get him the ball when and where he needs it.

I tend to agree. Sammy is an elite talent and, like the old saying goes, whichever team got the best player in the deal wins the trade. That is Sammy and it isn't really close. If healthy, he will be a star for a long time assuming Goff or whomever can get him the ball when and where he needs it.

His abilities are amazing really. We have seen him catch stuff that assures us he is elite talent.

Good you mention about Goff though. Perspective.

I wish him and Robert well for sure

Sammy is only a superstar if (a) he can stay healthy, and (b) Goff is the real deal.

Last time we were favored by 9 vs Jets we won 35-10, I believe it was post Kelly era 90's. Fun fact last year at this time the Jets and Falcons had identical odds to win the Super Bowl lol. Right now Jets are 1000-1, we are second highest at 200-1 I am considering putting $10 on us to win the Super Bowl. That would be $2000 if we shock the world lol.

Garafolo sits down with LeSean McCoy (3:43)

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo sits down with Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy to talk about he's new positive outlook on life.

My One Buffalo update offers wait time management, concession ordering

MOBImage.jpg

With the Buffalo Bills season kicking off this weekend and the Buffalo Sabres season not far behind, Pegula Sports and Entertainment is excited to unveil version 2.0 of the My One Buffalo app. The updated app includes gate wait times and more.

11 quick facts about the Bills heading into the 2017 season
0909-11-quick-facts-o-line.jpg

A new season brings a lot of new numbers for the Bills. Here’s a look at some of the more notable and interesting stats for Buffalo in 2017.

What they're saying: Bills vs. Jets game predictions
0909-game-predictions.jpg

National media weigh-in with predictions on this week's season opener between the Bills and Jets.

Sammy is only a superstar if (a) he can stay healthy, and (b) Goff is the real deal.

I hear what you're saying and you have a point - but imo only (a) applies. Yes, WR's need good QBs, but Sammy's elite talents are objectionably obvious. When he's healthy, he's one of the best athletes in the league.