Gerald Hodges cut

YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, The guy had range and speed. He could cover. With all the QB's who will carve us up in the short passing game and dump offs to RBs, he would have been great depth. I don't get this move at all.

likely dinged or the Sean explanation ( not play STs comes into play )

I would not mind him getting brought back on though.

I'm glad I'm busy on Sunday's to not watch this **** show this year.

That's awesome news! So you won't be contributing here anymore on Sundays?

And I use the word "contributing" lightly.

No he will be contributing **** - he will be busy on toilet making extra.

I am surprised about Hodges. I suspect it was a desire to sign post week 1 or something was not right in terms of him picking up scheme.

Bills paid him $80,000 to try out (signing bonus) on a one year salary of $855,000. It does not seem excessive even if backup.

The front office appears to be playing a stacking game and there is a good chance it will fall unless they are very through.

They also will get fined if they use 54 pieces (see image).

Baby-Toys-Family-Game-Wooden-54Pcs-Block

this is very strange. Also strange that LORAX is apparently P. Brown's backup. Then who is LORAX backup? What if both are injured. This is like the zero backup team (except at QB). I'm not sure what's going on. Our special teams better destroy people.

Again - Waiting out the Jets game when Yates will be cut and either Andersen or Hodges are brought back. Bills may also realize that they don't want all of the three guys they just picked up on waivers.

• 1 month later...