In the interest of full disclosure

RaoulDuke79

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nimrods huh? Maybe we don't want you to deal with it.

We should have had a vertting process when the other board shut down.

What vetting process was used to screen users before the BBMB shut down? Or wasn't it necessary because all the "original" members of 2BD are perfect?

One thing that surprised me about 2BD is that there's no minimum post requirement before starting a thread. You could eliminate a lot of bad threads by only allowing threads to be created by members with a certain number of posts.

What vetting process was used to screen users before the BBMB shut down? Or wasn't it necessary because all the "original" members of 2BD are perfect?

One thing that surprised me about 2BD is that there's no minimum post requirement before starting a thread. You could eliminate a lot of bad threads by only allowing threads to be created by members with a certain number of posts.

Some would be eliminated.

But there are users with 39,576 posts who still start stupid threads and say stupid things.

Some would be eliminated.

But there are users with 39,576 posts who still start stupid threads and say stupid things.

True, and with that many posts I'm guessing they aren't "BBMB refugees." Which goes back to what I implied in my first statement: just because someone has been here for a long time doesn't make them inherently better than someone who joined a few months ago.

Ha...from what I gathered thus far he's a good contributor. Speaks his mind but has facts and intelligence to back up his opinions....aka he's not on the schit list.

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

poor fella. maybe you should of.

We should have started by banning morons who don't know the difference between "have" and "of."