Jordan Mudge

I'm Spartacus

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all better hope Mr Mudge doesn't read this stuff and then gets cut. Go visit the Turk thread and see what some guys have done after getting cut.

Mr. Mudge sir, if you read this please understand I did not participate in this dastardly and disrespectful display of childish prattle. It is obvious to me you are a genuinely compassionate and understanding large person who wouldn't hurt a fly without provocation and legal representation.

Y'all better hope Mr Mudge doesn't read this stuff and then gets cut. Go visit the Turk thread and see what some guys have done after getting cut.

Mr. Mudge sir, if you read this please understand I did not participate in this dastardly and disrespectful display of childish prattle. It is obvious to me you are a genuinely compassionate and understanding large person who wouldn't hurt a fly without provocation and legal representation.

He's right guys, you really need to stop with these childish, immature and downright insensitive posts. What if he's right, this guy could be a real curMudgeon...