Jerry Richardson? (Panthers owner)

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

Maybe the next time I hear someone spout off about bbmb refugees, I will have to repost this stupidity.....sheesh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong thread and the Chiefs gave up exactly nothing for him.

Then wait a year.

Then they gave up almost nothing.

And yet Vlas Ducasse is about to win a starting role.

Yes, of course. Vlad ducasse= massive clandestine conspiracy to undermine the Bills.

I just don't get why, the Bills seem to be very effective at sucking without help.

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

Clearly he would find a much, much more complicated plan... o_O

Wrong thread and the Chiefs gave up exactly nothing for him.

Then wait a year.

Then they gave up almost nothing.

Exactly nothing huh? Are you sure the Chiefs didn't give anything up? It would only make sense if the NFL draft was 3 rounds or the Chiefs traded an 8th round pick.

I know it's the wrong thread, I posted it to show another example of you way out in left field

Yes, of course. Vlad ducasse= massive clandestine conspiracy to undermine the Bills.

I just don't get why, the Bills seem to be very effective at sucking without help.

It's not just about sucking. A lot of it is the way they are going about it. Ducasse is known as one of the worst players in the NFL. He is about to replace an undeniably young and talented guy with potential. The new GM jettisoned our most talented player and another guy in our top 5 talent wise to get a CB that was ranked lowest in the league and a WR that drops everything. And then he complains about the fans for thinking it is a tank.

If you were trying to alienate a fan base would this be a good way to go about it?

Exactly nothing huh? Are you sure the Chiefs didn't give anything up? It would only make sense if the NFL draft was 3 rounds or the Chiefs traded an 8th round pick.

I know it's the wrong thread, I posted it to show another example of you way out in left field

Exactly nothing. Then wait a year. Then almost nothing.

Reading helps.

And to be clear are you saying that the trade vindicates your thoughts on Ragland's value as seen by the rest of the league?

Thats a pretty detailed conspiracy theory, I can't imagine that either McDermott or Beane would sacrifice their career reputations to carry this "Major League" tank plot out. Nothing's impossible but this seems unlikely.

It's not just about sucking. A lot of it is the way they are going about it. Ducasse is known as one of the worst players in the NFL. He is about to replace an undeniably young and talented guy with potential. The new GM jettisoned our most talented player and another guy in our top 5 talent wise to get a CB that was ranked lowest in the league and a WR that drops everything. And then he complains about the fans for thinking it is a tank.

If you were trying to alienate a fan base would this be a good way to go about it?

Reading helps.

And to be clear are you saying that the trade vindicates your thoughts on Ragland's value as seen by the rest of the league?

Writing in English would help your cause. A draft pick is something regardless of what year.

Thats a pretty detailed conspiracy theory, I can't imagine that either McDermott or Beane would sacrifice their career reputations to carry this "Major League" tank plot out. Nothing's impossible but this seems unlikely.

I agree with that part from what I know of them but promises could have been made.

Robert+Kraft+Jerry+Richardson+New+Englan

Writing in English would help your cause. A draft pick is something regardless of what year.

So it is your contention that a 4th round pick a year plus away is a reflection of a player who is highly valued by the rest of the league?

Just when you think people can't get any dumber, something always comes along and surprises you!

Why are you attacking the guy? If you disagree say so. If you think its too outlandish to comment on ignore it. We're all Bills fans here lets treat each other with respect.

Does this thread fall under the heading of "fake news"?

Its not news or a statement of fact the OP is just putting a thought out there.

Reading helps.

I guess the Chiefs 1970 defense is working in today's NFL. The last 3 years, they've been number 6, 1 and 2 in defensive scoring. How is that possible? Also, do I need to post the definition of nothing?

“Rex’s defense and Bob’s defense are similar,” Reid said.

Ragland has been classified by some as an old-school thumper at inside linebacker — the kind of large hard-hitters that have been phased out a tad due to the pass-happy nature of today’s NFL — but Reid said Ragland is more than that.

It is good to be a thumper, but I would tell you that he could probably handle three downs,” Reid said. “That was what he was coming out.”

Still, Reid made it clear that Ragland — who checks in at 6 feet 2 and a sturdy 253 pounds — profiles more as a “mike” inside linebacker, who is often charged with being stout in the middle of the defense and taking on blocks. That allows the “weak-side” inside guy — in this case, Derrick Johnson — to run and hit.

“Everyone had really positive reports and Brett (Veach, the Chiefs’ general manager) did all of the homework on that,” Reid said.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article170121062.html

Edited by Teeflebees

I agree with that part from what I know of them but promises could have been made.

Promises or no promises McDermott and Beane have worked pretty hard in their career to have their reputation destroyed by sinking a team so badly they had to move. I can't imagine another team willing to hire those guys after that. That would be a HUGE conspiracy and if the other owners were really that aligned to get Pegula out or to move the team there would be easier ways to do it.

Robert+Kraft+Jerry+Richardson+New+Englan

So it is your contention that a 4th round pick a year plus away is a reflection of a player who is highly valued by the rest of the league?

You make a claim with no validity behind it. You think Ragland is highly valued by the entire league? Beane as GM listens to offers all the time, talks to other GMs all the time. Do you? What GMs did you talk to in order to confirm his high value?

You spout off nonsense with nothing to back it up.

I guess the Chiefs 1970 defense is working in today's NFL. The last 3 years, they've been number 6, 1 and 2 in defensive scoring. How is that possible? Also, do I need to post the definition of nothing?

“Everyone had really positive reports and Brett (Veach, the Chiefs’ general manager) did all of the homework on that,” Reid said.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article170121062.html

How many downs has RR played for them?

Does the amount the Chiefs gave up for RR suggest they need him for their defense to function or that they could afford to take an extremely low cost flyer on a potential backup? Be honest with yourself before replying.

In other words, "Test for new GM Brett". Translation: If RR can show value for a way in the future 4th round pick by being a backup for a few plays, then maybe I'll give Brett a little more rope and allow him to talk in meetings.

You make a claim with no validity behind it. You think Ragland is highly valued by the entire league? Beane as GM listens to offers all the time, talks to other GMs all the time. Do you? What GMs did you talk to in order to confirm his high value?

You misunderstood my thoughts wrt to Ragland after Teeflebees rudely derailed the thread. Ragland has no value, Beane subterfuge or no Beane subterfuge, that is very clear.

i live a block from the Panthers stadium, this mfer has the most audacious statue you've ever seen. Him holding a football out in a suit with two panthers by his side. you have to experience in person to get the full effect. also, the football is within grabbing distance, if this statue was in Buffalo, a drunk fan would've already tried to hang on it, ripping Jerry's arm off. I'm surprised it's still intact.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article90304932.html

Reading helps.

I can't believe you are actually defending this ludicrous narrative. Or believe it.

Obviously, after 17 years of suck, alienating the Bills fanbase is a fools errand.

I'm starting to think satire. Either satire or stupid, which is it?

I can't believe you are actually defending this ludicrous narrative. Or believe it.

Obviously, after 17 years of suck, alienating the Bills fanbase is a fools errand.

Vlad Ducasse starting would be considered satire by anyone who has ever watched an NFL game.

Trading a guy you could have had cheap for two years and was your most talented player? Only after you diminished his trade value by not extending him? In return you get one of the worst CBs in the league and simultaneously give up a talented CB in return for a guy with the dropsies? After doing these destructive things you publicly tell everyone you are annoyed with the fans for daring to mention the word tank?

There are a few reasons that things like these might happen. I don't think ignoring the one I speculated on is productive because others are almost or just as ludicrous.

How many downs has RR played for them?

Does the amount the Chiefs gave up for RR suggest they need him for their defense to function or that they could afford to take an extremely low cost flyer on a potential backup? Be honest with yourself before replying.

In other words, "Test for new GM Brett". Translation: If RR can show value for a way in the future 4th round pick by being a backup for a few plays, then maybe I'll give Brett a little more rope and allow him to talk in meetings.

He hasn't played a down with the Chiefs yet because it's August 30th and the season hasn't started.

Extremely low cost flyer on a potential back up? LOL!! Jamie Collins, an All Pro and starting ILB for the Pats was traded to Cleveland....wait for it...a 4th round pick. It will become a 3rd if Cleveland is awarded a comp pick. So it's either a 3rd of a 4th....for an All Pro. So is Cleveland taking a flyer on Collins LOL?

You called out people for saying Ragland couldnt be traded...now he's traded and now you're playing some weird semantics game.

I can't believe it either. It's very, very strange.

Edited by Royale with Cheese