Youse guys even suck at sucking

Nope, he's been a worse player over the last few years. I'd listen to Tannehill but he still has less TDs and double he turnovers. It's Tyrod.

I think that team loses to the Pats still (unless you factor in depth).

Cutler is the one of the three to play at a high level at least sporadically, although I would listen to Tanny.

6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.

Edited by jmc12290

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutler is the one of the three to play at a high level at least sporadically, although I would listen to Tanny.

6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.

the Bears have gone 7-13 with Cutler at QB the last 2 years.

12-23 over the past 3

17-29 over the past 4

Let's not talk about what wins games as an argument for Cutler.

the Bears have gone 7-13 with Cutler at QB the last 2 years.

12-23 over the past 3

17-29 over the past 4

Let's not talk about what wins games as an argument for Cutler.

W-L isn't a QB stat though.

Bears haven't had a defense over 20th in points allowed in the last 4 years and for two years they were 31st and 30th.

Give Cutty that defensive personnel and we'd be challenging Brady.

Edited by jmc12290

The Jets are a dumpster fire wrapped in flaming garbage and used ladies toiletries. They're clearly tanking for a draft pick. So what if they get Darnold, honestly. How many NFL greats have come out of USC? Mark Sanchez, aka the "Sanchize" ring a bell? How about Matt Barkley? Matt Leinert was garbage. Todd Marinovich anyone? Cody Kessler, Matt Cassell, Rob Johnson. Carson Palmer is the best NFL QB to come out of that school and he's not even top ten in the league in most of the years he's played. Darnold would also be joining a team of aging veterans almost completely devoid of talent. They will be like the Browns were last year, but worse. Anyone think that Browns are Superbowl ready after a 1 and 15 season and a few high draft picks? I don't. It's still the JESTS to me.

W-L isn't a QB stat though.

Bears haven't had a defense over 20th in points allowed in the last 4 years and for two years they were 31st and 30th.

Give Cutty that defensive personnel and we'd be challenging Brady.

Didn't you just say in your previous post '6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.' as an argument to include Cutler over Tyrod or Tanny? Why not bring up defense in that statement if that's what you actually meant?

Didn't you just say in your previous post '6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.' as an argument to include Cutler over Tyrod or Tanny? Why not bring up defense in that statement if that's what you actually meant?

Because those are plays that I've watched TT and to a lesser extent Tanny make consistently that just stat pad.

Those plays could be incompletions or sacks or short passes but they don't change the outcome of the drive and thus don't help win games.

Edited by jmc12290

Because those are plays that I've watched TT and to a lesser extent Tanny make consistently that just stat pad.

Those plays could be incompletions or sacks or short passes but they don't change the outcome of the drive and thus don't help win games.

Or the WR could fight for 1 yard and make a 1st down. We'll just have to agree to disagree, as usual.

• 2 weeks later...