(OT) Denise Richards back on the market

Denise files for divorce

Charlie Sheen must have really messed up this time. She's halfway through a pregnancy with thier second child and she filed. I'd console her in a minute... :ph34r:

261258[/snapback]

And this just a couple of months after an article in redbook about how her marriage is so great and how caring Charlie is and how she is a changed person. Not taking sides at all, but these Hollywood marriages are a joke. Why they produce kids, who have a low probability of growing up with their biological parents, is beyond me.

Denise files for divorce

Charlie Sheen must have really messed up this time. She's halfway through a pregnancy with thier second child and she filed. I'd console her in a minute... :ph34r:

261258[/snapback]

"Pregnant? Cool, the more the merrier!"

- Drew Cary to a woman he propositions, after she tells him "I'm pregnat"

the "LARRY SANDERS SHOW"!

this breakup is almost as shocking as the billy bob thornton / angelina jolie split.

261333[/snapback]

Celebrity/Hollywood weddings are a farce.

On a side note- wasn't Denise Richards a Heidi Fleiss girl? That was the rumor. Charlie Sheen was one of Heidi's best customers. Remember when he was called to testify in court and he sat there sweating profusely, gulping water and admitted he wrote checks totalling over 60k in one year alone for Fleis's ladies?

"I don't know about you but I think they look pretty sweet."  Keith David was great in that movie.

261396[/snapback]

Crazy man, yea.

"That's my car!"

"Looks pretty ... undriveable"

And this just a couple of months after an article in redbook about how her marriage is so great and how caring Charlie is and how she is a changed person. Not taking sides at all, but these Hollywood marriages are a joke. Why they produce kids, who have a low probability of growing up with their biological parents, is beyond me.

261355[/snapback]

You read Redbook?

Someone told me that Richards said about Sheen "I can overlook the cocaine, but not the wandering eye."  Nice.  He's a man whore.

261573[/snapback]

Imagine that...a Hollywood star who's a man whore! :ph34r:

Charlie on Letterman

I saw Charlie on Letterman a few nights ago. He said it was his wife's birthady and he wasn't with her. That didn't sound right. Plus through the whole interview he really had his screws woynd too tight. Now I know why.

Rumor has it Denise was one of Heidi Fleiss' girls when Charlie met her. He got her out of that life and now he f'd that up.

My wife and I are working on 19 years this year. I still love her to death.

I know... Denise called me today and asked me to come by and console her :ph34r:

Seriously...

Hey wait, I don't know for sure if I am allowed to post these, but I will link them. If they are beyond acceptable, mod's please delete the links and accept my apology...

THESE ARE DEFINATELY NOT WORK SAFE!!! THEY INVOLVE NUDITY AND DENISE RICHARDS KISSING ANOTHER WOMAN!!!!

Deleted WILD THINGS Lesbian swimming pool scene #1

Deleted WILD THINGS Lesbian swimming pool scene #2

I love Denise Richards and want her to have my next child. :devil: