8-24: McDermott Presser, Practice Notes, & Player Interviews

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I'm going to punch someone if he is named the week 1 starter

Please will you make it anyone on TSW that says, "We should run Shady until he pukes this weekend in Baltimore!"?

Indeed...I would take Vlad and Mills 7 Sundays out of 7 over Corey Hulsey and Jon Carmen

Just now I died a little inside remembering that time.

It would be nice if someone from the media would ask the question.

Miller was noted as being eloquent and a hard studier at one point. Maybe all that trauma with the Mom , he lost his focus?

Vlad is going to get his shot to prove himself and he's going to flop...

Then they'll let him go "to give him a jump start to catch on with another team".

No way is he better than Miller... I play Groy at RG before Vlad

no sht. love the Groy.

playing possum perhaps?

looking to get TT killed...

That's what I'm pretty sure what this is about. To get another look at him vs starting caliber players to see if he has what it takes.

Some posters don't get that.

How dare you !

RICHIE INCOGNITO: "HIGH CHARACTER, ACCOUNTABLE GUYS" (11:33)

Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito came in to preview the third preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens. He discussed how the Bills are preparing for the regular season dress rehearsal, as well as how head coach Sean McDermott is looking to fix the Bills penalty problems.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "THEY'RE DEVELOPING A NICE CHEMISTRY" (18:11)

The Bills head coach talks about Dion Dawkins starting at left tackle, the benefit of having officials at practice, and Reggie Ragland's progress.

PHOTOS: BILLS PRACTICE 8-24

temp27--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960

Check out photos of the Bills in action during practice.

Thanks 26. After reading Frazier's comments yesterday and McD's today, I don't think Ragland is going anywhere unless somebody offers at least a 3rd. They all sound committed to letting him recover fully from the knee injury before making a final evaluation.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott on Reggie Ragland: 'His best football is in front of him'

That sounds a little like sell.

If the offense looks really bad in the first half does Peterman get first team reps in the 3rd quarter. Odds. 70/30 no?

well they pull the starters after the half, and he is second string now. Is this a sign of thins to come?

haha

I was thinking to myself "What the :censored: ?!?!?" When I read that too. He is not as good as Miller. Period.

period...

this team is not trialing Taylor. It will a full season barring injury.

mark my words 60

I would hope that means taylor's performance warrants sticking with him. Maybe the picture starts to clear up Sat. If it's the same old same old I don't see how they can justify sticking with him.

That would be a no. They are getting ready for September 10th, with Taylor as the starting QB.

...and the minions will have to learn (COUGH) to deal with that FACT.......Peterman shows promise BUT after two pre-season games...why not let the kid develop over time and build confidence?...OBD has been the epitome of QB development FAILURE since the Kelly era who was partially developed with the Gamblers anyway.....burying yet another with an inkling of promise makes PERFECT sense...........

...and the minions will have to learn (COUGH) to deal with that FACT.......Peterman shows promise BUT after two pre-season games...why not let the kid develop over time and build confidence?...OBD has been the epitome of QB development FAILURE since the Kelly era who was partially developed with the Gamblers anyway.....burying yet another with an inkling of promise makes PERFECT sense...........

Great points.

WTF is a nice chemistry? Sounds like McDreamy is looking for a team full of boy scouts. Didn't we go down this road before?

That would be a no. They are getting ready for September 10th, with Taylor as the starting QB.

Thanks coach👍