Flashback - Broncos @ Bills September 1994 MNF

I think I was there too, as want to say they celebrated OJ or something? Also looking back Wade Phillips as HC in Denver looks strange and BIG Ted Washington was part of the Denver D too. Yet one year later he and Wade be in Buffalo.

I was there with my brother.

Like it was yesterday....

It was a Sunday game if I recall, and a concern if the Broncos could get in on time. It was crappy and wet here, and the Broncos and TD pulled out a close one, but not all that low scoring. The helmets in the video are the giveaway that was the anniversary season and teams were wearing throwbacks ( broncos unis and Bills helmets were awful) and the patches on the jerseys.

sounds right. i was in college and living with some guys from denver at the time. i just remember them playing up how the broncos won, even having to "overcome adversity". the next year flutie started, and it has been gross ever since.

Monday Night Football in Buffalo!! Al, Frank and Dan!!

Just finished watching this game last night. Love to watch a whole SB-era game!! Kelly to Reed. Man, that's what we need now!! The yards after the catch and the toughness of Reed catching the ball, then getting hit immediately, yet holding on to the ball!! Awesome!!! Thurman being Thurman! Bruce being Bruce!! Ahhhhh....good times!! Yes, I know some will complain about living in the past, but it was a sweet time for the Bills!! I truly hope were on the cusp of another playoff-caliber team. Anyways, enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgWXfnkqq-U

Fun Monday night game, I was "there", surprisingly I remember it well. It was my birthday and I hit the tailgate hard, great time!

Edited by ricojes