8-23: Practice Notes Plus Coordinator & Player Interviews

BILLS TODAY: MCDERMOTT LOOKS TO TEAM LEADERS

bills-today-8-23-story.jpg

Head coach Sean McDermott believes in communicating with team leaders to aid him in steering the team through unexpected situations like the Anquan Boldin retirement.

HAVING OFFENSE READY FOR WEEK 1 THE ONLY CONCERN FOR TAYLOR

taylor-8-23-story.jpg

In the wake of significant change at the receiver position just a few weeks before the season opener, Tyrod Taylor isn't focusing on the players no longer on

the roster. His main aim is to have the offense operating efficiently come Sept. 10th..

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills have Cordy Glenn, EJ Gaines, and Jonathan Williams all participating in practice today.

@SalSports

WR Jordan Matthews is dressed in full gear with the rest of his teammates, doing positional drills right now.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills have Cordy Glenn, EJ Gaines, and Jonathan Williams all participating in practice today.

@SalSports

WR Jordan Matthews is dressed in full gear with the rest of his teammates, doing positional drills right now.

Wow...that's good to see.

Again...thank you Corner. It's awesome you create threads like this.

Glenn coming back and practicing is HUGE. Matthews practicing as well.

You're welcome. Good to see these guys getting back on the field as we approach week 1.

@SalSports

After practice. We will hear from both coordinators and players today.

@SalSports

Dion Dawkins lining up at left tackle during OL position work. @GregVorse tells me he's taken every 1st team rep today in this short period

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Sal Capaccio

So Glenn is practicing in some capacity, but obviously not lining up with the first unit right now.

You're welcome. Good to see these guys getting back on the field as we approach week 1.

@SalSports

After practice. We will hear from both coordinators and players today.

@SalSports

Dion Dawkins lining up at left tackle during OL position work. @GregVorse tells me he's taken every 1st team rep today in this short period

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Sal Capaccio

So Glenn is practicing in some capacity, but obviously not lining up with the first unit right now.

So far everyone behind Glenn at LT is terrible. I think Glenn will still play at the opener but should we expect that ankle gives out again at some point?

They're getting Dawkins ready as an emergency. Better learn fast Dawkins!

@JoeBuscaglia

@SalSports

Awesome news.

I'm probably more worried about injuries (especially Cordy's) than I am about the personnel losses (Watkins, Boldin, etc).