Tyrod to strong safety? J/K

I apologize in advance for yet another TT thread

Just wanted to remark on Tyrod's nice tackle on his second interception. Guys calling the game did not mention it, neither has the sports media.

He actually showed nice form shedding a blocker and moving in to make the tackle on Darby. Nice wrap 'em up arm tackle with a little twist at the end to bring him off his feet.

You can question the wisdom of your starting QB getting into it like this in a preseason game, but personally I love the scrappiness. Turnover might have been on him, but he wasn't about to give up on the play.

Ugh. Didn't see it. The film thread? Didn't get too far into it. The pro/anti Tyrod squads tend to get out of control pretty quickly making those tough to read past 10-12 pages. My banned list is rediculous from those types of posts.

I just wanted to comment on his nice tackle. If Gilmore could tackle like that he would still be here.

For the record I am pro TT, but need to see a big step up this season to stay on board. Not a huge cieling at this point, but if he can start hitting some throws with some anticipation, I feel he could get us pretty far if the defense steps up.

Tyrod is an exceptional athlete. Tom Brady is not. You don't need to be a great athlete to be a QB. Just make the right decisions and have a strong enough arm to get it there.

Tyrod probably could have made the league as a DB or WR. I've also read that he probably would have had a shot in the NBA if he had decided to go that route as well. If they are going to say take 3 steps and throw the ball then they don't need someone like Tyrod and he's not playing to his full potential either. Not a good fit the way they are using him