ESPN POWER RANKINGS-POKER NETWORK SPEAKS

...Buffalo at #26......correct?...incorrect?......some rankings above them highly questionable?......

Preseason Power Rankings: Seahawks move up; Cowboys drop

• ESPN.com-8/15/17

Questionable ones being the dolphins and chargers I assume? Might not be perfect but probably close.

This rank is equivalent to picking #7 in the draft... if you shuffle with those two teams and drop them back to #9 in the draft... late in the top ten picks is about where I think a lot of us see this landing.

Questionable ones being the dolphins and chargers I assume? Might not be perfect but probably close.

This rank is equivalent to picking #7 in the draft... if you shuffle with those two teams and drop them back to #9 in the draft... late in the top ten picks is about where I think a lot of us see this landing.

...I wasn't offering my assessment bud......it was an open question to dialogue and debate................

...Buffalo at #26......correct?...incorrect?......some rankings above them highly questionable?......

• ESPN.com-8/15/17

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx170815/2017-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-atlanta-falcons-seattle-seahawks-front

They are already predicting Cutler to lose the Job. Ha

not good enough. need the Peterman tank... get him in there by week 6 and we are good to go for 3-13. everyone just needs to hold their collective noses for 6 months... can you do it?? we need a great QB prospect in the draft absolutely. screw 2017. lose out boys, but with honor .....

Edited by jmcraig44

• ESPN.com-8/15/17

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx170815/2017-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-atlanta-falcons-seattle-seahawks-front

Weren't we #28 with Watkins?