Boldin said he came here to win a championship.

Cherrybone

I just would love to know in what? I'm wondering if he thought those ping pong tables was still around. He must be great at ping pong. This team is nowhere near championship level at all. Watching this preseason game says a lot. Still undisciplined, receivers can't get separation (thanks a lot Beane) and Tyrod, oh boy. Where are the ones that's always advertising his QBR?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boldin is one of my favorite wrs. He is a respected vet in the NFL. He is a leader of men. He has been apart of a winning franchise. If you were a young bills player, you have to have this mentality of you ever want to accomplish anything.

Go troll elsewhere.

I agree about Boldin and that's why I can't believe he said he came to Buffalo to win a championship. Not trolling at all. I swear its a lot of Internet gangstas on this board. Lol

I swear its a lot of Internet gangstas on this board. Lol

You should just make that your Sig. it would save you time typing this every single post. It should also tell you something about the quality of threads you have started.

You should just make that your Sig. it would save you time typing this every single post. It should also tell you something about the quality of threads you have started.

I never mentioned anything about interest gangstas because I don't do the back and forth over the Internet that's to easy. Also if you have a problem with the quality of my threads you know you don't have to respond.

Also if you have a problem with the quality of my threads you know you don't have to respond.

that should be your second Sig. would also save it a bunch of time typing it over and over.

Coincidentally, it should also tell you about the quality of threads you've started.

Edited by mrags

that should be your second Sig. would also save it a bunch of time typing it over and over

For my threads to be of such low quality you're sure obsessed with them. I feel like you're following me. If I felt that you don't have anything interesting to say and that's how it is for the most part, you wouldn't see me responding to your threads. You're stalking me just to tell me my threads aren't worthy of this boards approval or yours. See you next time I post something