NFL Game Pass

papazoid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have trouble watching games on the game pass? Last week during my free week it wouldnt play on my computer, this week it wont even play on my iPhone. Just says this video cant be played on this device? Dying to watch todays game, this is pissing me off!!!

Does anyone else have trouble watching games on the game pass? Last week during my free week it wouldnt play on my computer, this week it wont even play on my iPhone. Just says this video cant be played on this device? Dying to watch todays game, this is pissing me off!!!

You cannot watch while other games are active.

I've been having trouble getting it to play back on Google Chrome (same error message: not compatible with this device). I've had better luck with Safari...if you're a Mac user.

I’m on the road trying to watch on my phone in a hotel. I guess I’ll see if support gets back to me, if not I’ll demand my $ Back...

• 3 weeks later...

SEEKING HELP FROM BILLS FANS. Like many of you, I'm having trouble this year getting into NFL Game Pass, even though

I've paid my fee back in August!!! I only get the standard "error message" of "this video can't be played on this device."

Last year was my first year using Game Pass & it went fine. Everything is the same this year, we have Chrome cast and I can't

get in to watch Bills games. My wife & I have communicated several time with GP and we've taken all the steps they've rec-

ommended. Still the same crap. Nothing! Here it is coming into the 7 week of the season and nada. We're seriously thinking

of getting our money back. Has anybody else had to do that? You can't even phone anybody to talk to directly. Can't get any

kind of results. Info., recommendations, whatever will be greatly appreciated, especially if you had problems and were able

to get results.

I only get the standard "error message" of "this video can't be played on this device."

Last year was my first year using Game Pass & it went fine.

Are you looking to watch live Bills games?

Also, I access on a chromebook, on Firestick, and also a Sony smart TV, no problems on any

GamePass is a no-go on my firestick. I have to use my xbox for it to work. Might have something to do with me not living in the US though.

I use it here in Richmond, and my daughter uses it at college, both on Firestick. I also watch the Ticket on the firestick when I have two TVs going, watch that on Firestick with no issues as well