NFL Game Pass

papazoid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to chase them down every single year for the code. I'm not sure if they choose not to offer it to Canadian Residents, as I know the pass doesn't work with the CDN version - but through a VPN or while in the USA I like to access it.

I know that all preseason games are live, but can you go back to the beginning of a game while it's still live, or do you have to wait for it to be over?

I'm busy at 6 central when it comes on, but will be home by eight. So, if I could restart the game to the beginning, that'd be awesome.

Sweet. I'll def be signing up for a pass then tonight!!

Thanks so much!!

GamePass is insanely good value, I live in the UK and it is worth every penny for me over here. The all 22 you get after a game has completed is also incredible if you have the time to watch it.

Trying to get game pass and error message is coming up on billing.

Anybody have this issue? They don't even have a number. I call it and it's just an automated message.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Try using a valid credit card and not some stolen cc info you found online.

Neither of tonight's games are showing. And, I live in PA and attempting to watch tonight from Washington DC, so....?

the "local" games are blacked out while "live"

Neither of tonight's games are showing. And, I live in PA and attempting to watch tonight from Washington DC, so....?