NFL Game Pass

papazoid

You are eligible for a free NFL Game Pass subscription as a Bills Season Ticket Member!

Game Pass allows you to watch live preseason games (out-of-market), on-demand replays of all regular season games, playoffs and the Super Bowl. Get access to exclusive angles, the ‘All 22’ and coaches film.

John, Your NFL Game Pass Free Subscription Kicks Off Now

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are eligible for a free NFL Game Pass subscription as a Bills Season Ticket Member!

Game Pass allows you to watch live preseason games (out-of-market), on-demand replays of all regular season games, playoffs and the Super Bowl. Get access to exclusive angles, the All 22 and coaches film.

Are you saying you got your code already? Where's mine?

Game Pass allows you to watch live preseason games (out-of-market), on-demand replays of all regular season games, playoffs and the Super Bowl. Get access to exclusive angles, the ‘All 22’ and coaches film.

You forgot to paste your code in the post also.

yesterday, I also got a new bills bux card reloaded $$

I got mine to. Disappointed that the bucks won't carry over next year if they're not used. I've still got about $40 on last years card to use.

I got mine to. Disappointed that the bucks won't carry over next year if they're not used. I've still got about $40 on last years card to use.

Spend it before the end of the month. The Sabres do the same thing and I still have Sabresbucks left. But I called and they said SabreBucks will roll over. That's odd considering "OneBuffalo" and all that.

BTW my code came and I got my Game Pass working. Now I don't have to drive to Philly. (But I am going to Baltimore. Who else is going?)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Spend it before the end of the month. The Sabres do the same thing and I still have Sabresbucks left. But I called and they said SabreBucks will roll over. That's odd considering "OneBuffalo" and all that.

The card for last year is the debit style Visa card, with an exp of Aug 2018, so I'm good. Just got to remember to use it first.

No pass code for me yet, but Jeremy White also posted he got his, so hopefully soon.

And god bless yall having Bills bucks left, mine are done by end of 1st half 2nd game

pretty sure that $40 from last expires at end on this month (august).....mine did

Edited by papazoid

I had the same thing, I called my rep about 2 weeks ago, he put the remaining on my season ticket balance.

They just sent the promo codes for game pass....conveniently after I had to re-up by subscription to watch last week (I couldn't use the free week as I had done so in the past). LAME, but hope it works for some of youz guyz

Same thing happened to me but I made up a fake account to watch the game then cancelled it.

My Bills rep told me they get the promo codes from the NFL and hasn't gotten them yet last Thursday. I'm sure this is no coincidence...I'd try to get a hold of someone and get a refund.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

always go with a "retired" number......they never go out of style

Or, a couple years ago, I got customized jerseys (home, throwback) with my own name and favorite numbers and will never look back at another Bills jersey. I changed the nameplate once from Poz to Spikes, then that was the last straw. Too many regime changes and roster turnover. I did however also go the retired route once with a Kelly jersey.

Edited by HurlyBurly51