Sammy Watkins Trade on it's own and not from a draft junkie

Just reading the original now 89 page reaction to the trade and more and more pathetic.

17 years no playoffs and not really a meaningful game in December and this is the way the sh$t on the fans......

Trade their most dynamic offensive player and explain it all away that they acquired draft picks!!!!!!

This staff has proven nothing and told everyone that 2017 is a write off after tickets have been sold and the team has already locked in their profits.

Only the Draft geeks are excited, and don't worry they'll be pissed come draft day when the Bills don't select their player.......

Great at least now I don't even have to bother with the September-November games and all the annual false hope when the Bills are 4-3 or something and playoff possibilities, because we know that isn't what they are playing for.

I got a feeling you ain't a season ticket holder, prolly not to a game in a long time...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading the original now 89 page reaction to the trade and more and more pathetic.

17 years no playoffs and not really a meaningful game in December and this is the way the sh$t on the fans......

Trade their most dynamic offensive player and explain it all away that they acquired draft picks!!!!!!

This staff has proven nothing and told everyone that 2017 is a write off after tickets have been sold and the team has already locked in their profits.

Only the Draft geeks are excited, and don't worry they'll be pissed come draft day when the Bills don't select their player.......

Great at least now I don't even have to bother with the September-November games and all the annual false hope when the Bills are 4-3 or something and playoff possibilities, because we know that isn't what they are playing for.

For crying out loud enough! I say this as a guy who didn't like the trade, but in the final analysis we got weaker at one single position, and that assumes Sammy stayed healthy through the entire season. They still have the same running game, they still have the same D that many think will improve just because of the change back to the 4-3, a better kicker. And arguably better WRs now than what they had with Sammy out last year. But just because Sammy got traded it's a lost season.

Get over yourselves!! Sammy was out most of last season and the offense was top ten. If the damn D had held up even without Sammy they make the playoffs. So as much as I liked Sammy and don't like the trade, I'm not going to play this woe is me game because they still should be competitive.

People who don't see this are reacting irrationally and have a bone to pick no matter what the organization tries to do. And enough with comparing these guys to previous regimes. They are the new guys in town and will do things they feel are best. Grade them on their performance and not previous regimes.

I got a feeling you ain't a season ticket holder, prolly not to a game in a long time...

That made me wonder why he's still here posting? If he knows there's no point in watching games beginning in September, I wonder what else we could learn from him....

I wonder if there was any other threads on this, or if this is one of those hey look at me threads?

This topic has already been worked from every angle and every perspective. Either way, it's done and fans should be moving on.

I doubt Sammy is stirring away in LA with a picture of the Bills logo and one tear rolling down his eye.

Then you are absolutely delusional. Watkins is hardly top five in his own draft class

ODB

Evans

Cooks

Jarvis Landry

Watkins

I would take a healthy Watkins over a Cooks, Landry right now. I might even push that up to ODB if we had a pocket qb

That's exactly what they are doing with this trade.

They seem to think they are smarter then everyone.

No question that 2nd round pick won't be the talent Sammy is. I'd be my life savings on it.

That picked could be used to move up for a qb. If that is the case, that high 2nd pick would become very important.

That picked could be used to move up for a qb. If that is the case, that high 2nd pick would become very important.

Provided the teams that are up there don't need a qb - this is how you end up with JP. Point being many on here just assume that if you have the picks (currency) teams who have a worse record than us will pass up on franchise QBs to take our extra picks. If you look at the teams who will most likely finish worse than us, all need a QB. You cannot simply just assume that we will be able to make a trade. Besides if you really want the QB, pull a Colts and get as close to the top as you can and hope the QBs don't suck that year in the NCAA or decide to stay for their senior year.

I just can't figure out what the heck people are talking about here. Does anyone look at ANY other teams other than the Buffalo Bills?

Last Three Years:

Sammy Watkins: 153 Receptions2,459 Yards, 17 TDs

Jordan Matthews:

I just can't figure out what the heck people are talking about here. Does anyone look at ANY other teams other than the Buffalo Bills?

Last Three Years:

Sammy Watkins: 153 Receptions2,459 Yards, 17 TDs

Jordan Matthews: 225 Receptions, 2,673 Yards, 19 TDs

There, I fixed it!

I go to 2-3 games/yr (2+hour trip and border). I watch every game and am a true fan.

I used to listen to pre and post shows too and during the week.

Don't do that, but am a fan and yes a huge of Watkins.

You don't trade potential franchise stars in their 4th year.