This Thursdays game will be interesting for Tyrod

Steptide

We have 2 recievers who've been here for under 2 weeks, and a rookie.

Assuming the 1st team offense plays a quarter again, it'll be interesting to watch what Tyrod and the recievers do. I know we still have clay, Lewis and holmes, but this game could be pretty ugly if they throw alot.

We have 2 recievers who've been here for under 2 weeks, and a rookie.

Assuming the 1st team offense plays a quarter again, it'll be interesting to watch what Tyrod and the recievers do. I know we still have clay, Lewis and holmes, but this game could be pretty ugly if they throw alot.

Not much different than most of last year.

I would like to see what Zay Jones can do given the opportunity. However I think those targets we all expected Sammy to get will be split among other players. Any chance DiMarco is an option? Wouldn't surprise me

I'd would fully expect shady and clay to have some serious increase in targets. I think that has been the plan all along to use shady clay and O'Leary more in the passing game.

Yes I agree. I don't think a single player will substitute the potential targets we all expected Watkins to receiver. It was all speculative though and this could have been the plan all along

Not much different than most of last year.

And that is ok (I think) This offense did reasonably well in spite of injuries to so many players last season. What let us down last year was the melting of the Defense. We have lost the entire secondary from that defense and replaced a 3-4 with a 4-3 that is more natural for Hughes and Lawson. If Preston brown can play like he did 3 seasons ago, this defense could help this offense.

I'm pretty sure that Boldin can learn his routes in two weeks. In fact I'll bet he learned them in two days. This isn't calculus!

Boldin probably already knows the system having played in this system at Baltimore

I'm pretty sure that Boldin can learn his routes in two weeks. In fact I'll bet he learned them in two days. This isn't calculus!

Now, from what I saw against the Eagles I'm just praying that Boldin remembers that he's going to have to break a sweat to play in the NFL. He mailed that game in!

Now, from what I saw against the Eagles I'm just praying that Boldin remembers that he's going to have to break a sweat to play in the NFL. He mailed that game in!

I'd be more concerned about Boldin being physically unable to compete. He had a decent season last year with the Lions, but you can never tell when a guy is going to hit the wall. Lack of effort would be the least of my concerns with Boldin. It's difficult to believe that a HOF caliber guy is going to mail in an entire season.