EJ Gaines...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season, E.J. Gaines allowed a 141.7 passer rating on 72 targets into his coverage -- 5th-worst of the past decade (min. 50 tgts).

He had a bad season last year coming off a Lisfrank injury. Was pretty solid his rookie season. Solid tackler, physical player, intelligent, better in zone coverage.

Let's let this one play out a little bit before we condemn him.

Any time you have a chance to get a 6th round cb with 2 career INTs for a top 5 pick wr, you have to do it.

I think I know the NFL pretty well but I have never heard of him before today.

Had the trade been straight up yes its stupid but that second is a 33-39 which is almost a first.

He had a bad season last year coming off a Lisfrank injury. Was pretty solid his rookie season. Solid tackler, physical player, intelligent, better in zone coverage.

Let's let this one play out a little bit before we condemn him.

Ronald Darby was really good his rookie year. It's kinda hard to stomach this.

Any time you have a chance to get a 6th round cb with 2 career INTs for a top 5 pick wr, you have to do it.

First I don't believe we would have kept Sammy after this season , he wants to get paid and we all know that was not going to happen here in Buffalo , and even if EJ Gains doesn't work out we still got a 2nd round pick , Rams 2nd rd pick = late 1st round pick ...

First I don't believe we would have kept Sammy after this season , he wants to get paid and we all know that was not going to happen here in Buffalo , and even if EJ Gains doesn't work out we still got a 2nd round pick , Rams 2nd rd pick = late 1st round pick ...

And what if things click for a 2nd year #1 overall pick qb; a former rookie of the year RB; a wr core feature Sammy, Woods, & Austin for a very good offensive coach?

EJ Gaines was one of the worst cbs in the NFL last year.

Some how I have a feeling that 2nd round was what we were happy to get for Sammy , and could it be that EJ Gains was thrown in to just sweeten the deal ??

And what if things click for a 2nd year #1 overall pick qb; a former rookie of the year RB; a wr core feature Sammy, Woods, & Austin for a very good offensive coach?

Ughh just reading that made my stomach turn

Some how I have a feeling that 2nd round was what we were happy to get for Sammy , and could it be that EJ Gains was thrown in to just sweeten the deal ??

For sure. But Sammy produced similar to Julio Jones after 3 years, with bad qbs. Would you risk trading Julio for a 2nd rounder?

I hope that everything will click for the Bills , im not worried about the Rams

i honestly did. I was watching the NFL top 100 one night and I kept seeing this guy get burned in highlight clips... Number 33. Asked my man who is a HUGE Rams fan who that was... EJ Gaines. He said that some people say that when EJ plays the receivers gain. Someone even calls him EJ Loses