Rodak the rat

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem to think I'm dogging on Ragland. I'm not. It's not his fault he's not fit for the 4/3. Just like how Brandon Spikes wasn't suited to be anything besides a run stuffed.

It is what it is. Trade the guy while you still have some interest in him. But if you keep trying to put a square peg in a round hole your going to make potential trade partners think your trading him because he's terrible.

Good football players can play in any scheme.

If Ragland can't adapt he's not good period. McDermott believes he can adapt and has said so

Brandon spikes was clearly only a 34 run stuffer... Ragland on tape plays way faster than Spikes and has a better 40. He was faster than Preston as well. He is definitely not pegged JUST AS a 34 mike.

If he had football talent he could transition to a 43 Sam or mike

Good football players can play in any scheme.

If Ragland can't adapt he's not good period. McDermott believes he can adapt and has said so

Brandon spikes was clearly only a 34 run stuffer... Ragland on tape plays way faster than Spikes and has a better 40. He was faster than Preston as well. He is definitely not pegged JUST AS a 34 mike.

If he had football talent he could transition to a 43 Sam or mike

And yet he can't beat out Ramon Humber?

And yet he can't beat out Ramon Humber?

Fans should really temper their expectations from A player from Alabama with motivation questions that was also just demoted

Well if he isn't good it's just another wasted second round pick..

Let him play and see if he's trash before you call for trading him. I don't think he's a savior at all. I just wish he was good enough to beat out P Brown

The only thing I can say is in McDermotts Defense you need a rotation of 7-8 Dlinemen and 5-6 Lbers that constantly rotate, especially the DLine. They stay fresh and can constantly fly around.

That being said, Ragland will get plenty of shots to prove himself this year. Health I hate to say it, but it's always a factor. Raglands trade value now is a 7th round pick.

I see him being a gamer! Humber not so much, but we will see. Playing the game on game day isn't practice. That being said on offense, Andre Holmes is a gamer too, wait and see.

Let him play and see if he's trash before you call for trading him. I don't think he's a savior at all. I just wish he was good enough to beat out P Brown

Never once called for a trade from him. However Preston is better and hopefully back in a 4-3 he shows why everyone forgot about Kiko.

Also Vallejo is someone i am interested in at the Mike in this defense at some point.

Never once called for a trade from him. However Preston is better and hopefully back in a 4-3 he shows why everyone forgot about Kiko.

Also Vallejo is someone i am interested in at the Mike in this defense at some point.

I wasn't specifically saying you called for trading for him. Rodak did. Even before the first pre season game. He didn't even wait till after he got torched

I agree he should have a chance to play but the 31 teams who avoided him in the draft are not going to trade for him.

I wasn't specifically saying you called for trading for him. Rodak did. Even before the first pre season game. He didn't even wait till after he got torched

Well if they can get something better theb by all means Ragland is not Untradable. Then again not many on this team that are untradeable.

If i can get say a better fit for a 4-3 over Mis cast Ragland then by all means he could be moved.

Say Jets call up and say hey we both have mis caste players. Darron Lee for Ragland you have to take that

What was so horrible with what he wrote? It wasn't that horrible, and if he isn't a fit for this defence it's not a horrible idea to look into a trade.

It's quite possible he doesn't look like he will be a fit because he hasn't had the time on the field, or it's possible he is one of those guys that doesn't fit a 4-3

Shhhhh!!!! You are making WAY too much sense. It doesn't make sense to most fans why a guy who missed the entire 2016 NFL season AND was a Doug Whaley pick could be a bust... instead, shoot the messenger. We've been through this before a few times.

I don't get this. Brown has been solid at the very least. He's better suited to play 4/3 LB than a 3/4 so I expect him to have a bounce back year. He was 2nd in the team in tackles and didn't miss a game last season.

Well if they can get something better theb by all means Ragland is not Untradable. Then again not many on this team that are untradeable.

If i can get say a better fit for a 4-3 over Mis cast Ragland then by all means he could be moved.

Say Jets call up and say hey we both have mis caste players. Darron Lee for Ragland you have to take that

If we could get a legit 43 will backer I'd be cool with it

But not a 7th or 6th round pick

I don't get this. Brown has been solid at the very least. He's better suited to play 4/3 LB than a 3/4 so I expect him to have a bounce back year. He was 2nd in the team in tackles and didn't miss a game last season.

Butnhe wasnt raved about like Ragland was so he must not be good

If we could get a legit 43 will backer I'd be cool with it

But not a 7th or 6th round pick

Well anyone is an assclown that thinks the Bills a team with LBer depth issues would move a rookie contract in that position for a 6th or 7th

Constantly negative garbage.

It was our 2nd round pick a year ago...

Maybe we should trade rodak

He is the farthest thing from an unbiased writer

I just get lists of articles side by side with a title.

I didn't realize it was espn till it opened... I just hate the negativity always

I also hate the negatively always. I'll be skipping over your posts from now on.