• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deshaun Watson the QB the Bills passed on drafted #12
Also curious about Mahomes #10 , that was the Bill's traded pick to KC

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer

Regarding rookie quarterback, Patrick Mahomes II and his three-interception practice on Monday, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he will accept the occasional training camp pick as long as it serves as a learning experience. "It's important quarterbacks use (practice) time to . . . see what you can get away with in the offense," Reid said. "Interceptions, I get it. I want them to test the waters now so he gets to learn the parameters of this offense and what you can get away with on each route." Reid has said similar things about Alex Smith in the past. The Chiefs have encouraged Smith to be more aggressive with his decision-making during camp practice sessions to see what might work on a given play.

Think we can say this safely already..... he is the best QB on the Texans. Savage was brutal. Watson doesn't look phased, has made some checks at the line and taken snaps under centre.

If Watson is just a Tyrod like game manager with wheels in year 1 he gives the Texans a chance because their D is for real.

Think we can say this safely already..... he is the best QB on the Texans. Savage was brutal. Watson doesn't look phased, has made some checks at the line and taken snaps under centre.

If Watson is just a Tyrod like game manager with wheels in year 1 he gives the Texans a chance because their D is for real.

Watson will have a quietly impressive rookie year like Mariota. IMO.

Think we can say this safely already..... he is the best QB on the Texans. Savage was brutal. Watson doesn't look phased, has made some checks at the line and taken snaps under centre. If Watson is just a Tyrod like game manager with wheels in year 1 he gives the Texans a chance because their D is for real.

I agree, he looked much better than Savage