Jeffismagic's new home

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeckBeard

....does this mean the divorce is FINAL?..............

HA! Good one @AFL! First I learned that I was six degrees from Kevin Bacon today. Now, this!

Owe you a big apology. You were right in not judging Beane so quickly. I was wrong. Sorry i got a little ticked off with you. I apologize.

Getting Boldin signed, and solid reports of our top 2 draft picks, has me feeling very optimistic about Beane. Still very early but it's a good start.

Anyone know how Mahomes has looked in practice? Haven't read too much. I know he had a good TD drive in one practice and in another he threw inaccurately to a wide open TE, that's all I've read.

#3, about where you would expect him?

Quarterback Patrick Mahomes sits behind Alex Smith and Tyler Bray. It’s not a shock given the significant adjustment Mahomes is making from college spread to West Coast offense. The real question is whether Mahomes will pick off Bray by Week One, or whether coach Andy Reid will be more comfortable having Bray as the game-day fallback to Smith.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/07/patrick-mahomes-debuts-at-no-3-on-the-chiefs-depth-chart/

Getting Boldin signed, and solid reports of our top 2 draft picks, has me feeling very optimistic about Beane. Still very early but it's a good start.

The Beane signing was respected around the league. The Pegulas may have got it right with the office and HC.

Where is RyanLBillz these days? I noticed JoeSixPack popped his head in today with some smack against the Boldin signing.

He was huge on Cutler yesterday. Maybe he is a Miami fan now.

He was huge on Cutler yesterday. Maybe he is a Miami fan now.

with a good OL cutler could have some success? how good is their line? tanny sacked a bit, I'd say, not good for jay. myself, I think he should of went to the booth. I can easily see a frustrated cutler rather than a successful one...twocents.gif

....Beane is a young gun 40 something with pretty damn good pedigree.....Pegula opened up the checkbook and he brought in a bevy of former VP's and Pro Personnel Directors on his team....best FO/Admin since Polian with the potential to exceed BP's era......sure it's all on paper and conjecture at this point, but TP wants the best and will certainly pay for it......

with a good OL cutler could have some success? how good is their line? tanny sacked a bit, I'd say, not good for jay. myself, I think he should of went to the booth. I can easily see a frustrated cutler rather than a successful one...twocents.gif

me too. I see lots of sacks and turnovers.

A few posters said that. I myself was too hard on Beane and I was proved wrong.

The Beane signing was respected around the league. The Pegulas may have got it right with the office and HC.

Glad to see you getting on board with the Beane hire. I've been impressed with him so far. I agree. He does seem to be very well respected around the NFL, by both players and execs.

I LOVE the front office staff he put together. He didn't let his ego get in the way of hiring the best people he could get. I'm not sure how many other GM's would hire a pro personnel director that had just interviewed for the same GM job as he did. To me that showed that Beane really wants to succeed and that he was also willing to put the best interest of the Bills first.

Time will tell, but I really do have high hopes that Pegula got it right this time, with both the Bills and Sabres, actually.

Where is RyanLBillz these days? I noticed JoeSixPack popped his head in today with some smack against the Boldin signing.

I'm still here el guapo !

What's up baby ? Lot of recievers.

Time to see some passing !

Edited by Maury Ballstein