Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

15 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Before William Hung... the original Idol was a lady known as Mrs Miller.

I still have a couple of her albums for the wtf factor but what amazes me is that Capitol records signed her, not some one off small label.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2023 at 8:01 PM, Ralonzo said:

So because my brain works goofy like this after so much Irish whiskey, I come off Devo and look toward what might be a diametric opposite on some axis, and arrived at... Bolt Thrower? One the cold, calculated and precise sterility of the laboratory, the other the chaotic viscera-strewn abbatoir of the battlefield. See it as if you can expect a stage-diver to land on your head at any moment:

One oddity of this band is the amount of bullet-belted babes among the expected sausagey fandom of the genre. Perhaps inspired by bassist Jo Bench, one of few females in death metal that needn't leverage the novelty of her gender. She was just the bass player in the band, period, as far as anyone was concerned, and delivered the mortar-crumbling bass rumble that epic breakdowns like the ones in For Victory required.

I went to a black metal bar to see a band once. It was like a different world of upside down crosses and black eyeliner for me. But i was a great night we had a really good time.  We were there to see the warmup band . Their drummer and guitarist were homeys of my son. The guitarist Shiv Mehra has a full time musicians gig in this band I'll post next.

Edited by muppy