Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article165200422.html

"BY ARMANDO SALGUERO

asalguero@miamiherald.com

AUGUST 03, 2017 1:30 PM

The Miami Dolphins still have not gotten the results of Thursday’s MRI to Ryan Tannehill’s left knee but this is what we know from sources within the team and those close to the Dolphins quarterback:

The Dolphins know that Tannehill hyperextended his left knee — the same one that last December suffered a partially torn ACL That is the minimum of what the player is dealing with now.

A source close to Tannehill said there is the possibility of posterior cruciate ligament damage.

[UPDATE: The Dolphins have now ruled out the possibility of there being PCL damage.]"

Based on Reoports no structure damage. Why i said wait for MRI. Lachman can give a false reading when dealing with someone with a ACL damage history

So essentially everything is intact but the knee is still loose? That's how the MRI came back clean and he failed the Lachman?

Sounds like a long term problem.

Edited by Commonsense

I gotta say: God forbid Taylor goes down. The Bills have nothing behind him.

Do I currently miss EJ? Compared to what they have now? Yes.

I'd rather roll the dice with Peterman than have the possibility of seeing another JAG's performance

I gotta say: God forbid Taylor goes down. The Bills have nothing behind him.

Do I currently miss EJ? Compared to what they have now? Yes.

How could any QB do any worse than EJ did that Jets game.

Sigh of relief for #Dolphins. Member of org says no structural damage for Ryan Tannehill, knee same now as in am.

So it's reported there is no structural damage, and I'm glad Tannyhill is going to be okay because I find it hard to cheer for anyone to get hurt.

Admittedly, I'm kinda sorry we won't watch the Fish explain to every single sports reporter in the world why they don't want to sign Kaepernick.

I'm sure his girlfriend's recent tweet suggesting the Ravens owner is a racist and Ray Lewis as his house slave won't hold things up anywhere. :lol: