Democrat Scandals Get No Media Traction

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19146/russia-bribes-sex-19-massive-democrat-scandals-msm-john-nolte

19 scandals that you may or may not know about that the media just isn't concerned about.

I can't believe that list is overshadowed by a grossly incompetent President under investigation for colluding with an enemy who talks about sex parties at a boy scout convention who has (had) a communications director who talks about blow jobs a day into service and condones police brutality - or a grossly incompetent governing party that talked about HC for 7 years and had an epic nuclear meltdown on national TV showing their total bankruptcy of ideas.....all in one week...

Crazy - I know!

Democrat Scandals Get No Media Traction

Sky is blue.

Grinreaper, check one

Gator/Pasta/EII/Baskin response to your thread ?

a) Whining about the media again

b) None of those rise to the level of the (fake) Trump/Russia spin

c) Trump is worse.

d) illogical comparison rant.

e) all the above

ADDED: Dammit, I knew that I wasn't quick enough to match their standard clichés................ :lol:

Edited by B-Man

I can't believe that list is overshadowed by a grossly incompetent President under investigation for colluding with an enemy who talks about sex parties at a boy scout convention who has (had) a communications director who talks about blow jobs a day into service and condones police brutality - or a grossly incompetent governing party that talked about HC for 7 years and had an epic nuclear meltdown on national TV showing their total bankruptcy of ideas.....all in one week...

Crazy - I know!

Lol!!!

Crazy - I know!

Tell us more about the sex parties.

Tell us more about the sex parties.

well, tjey they started at age 14, when i, a young baskin, was first starting to develop as a young woman. It was a confusing time, as i was generally considered slow and unattractive by most of my peers but older men loved me. It was then i began my summer job at the DC pizza joint where i also modeled. There were never any cameras and i never had outfits but they told me it was modeling.

well, tjey they started at age 14, when i, a young baskin, was first starting to develop as a young woman. It was a confusing time, as i was generally considered slow and unattractive by most of my peers but older men loved me. It was then i began my summer job at the DC pizza joint where i also modeled. There were never any cameras and i never had outfits but they told me it was modeling.

Dude - you got some real problems...I know its rough watching your guy crater...but loosen the ties on that maga hat and chin up - no one knows how to get themselves out of hole like DT!

The media had a feeding frenzy for LBJ and Jimmy Carter, otherwise it's hands-off and everything-is-hunky-dory.

(except for the time that woman kept the dress, so they had to pretend they wanted to find real scandal)

Dude - you got some real problems...I know its rough watching your guy crater...but loosen the ties on that maga hat and chin up - no one knows how to get themselves out of hole like DT!

Ummm... nobody is serious about Trump,

it's just a great to get people with a broomstick up their behind to go from 0 to red-faced-crazed in 30 seconds.

In Toronto/Ontario we've had a few delicious elections over the last 20 years that have been great to stir up libs and lefties.

A few times I had to stop because it almost killed a person, a person who insisted they were fair-minded and didn't care about politics, his head almost popped as he went totally crimson with veins popping out of his forehead.

It wasn't funny as it got serious....

"Your guy?" No one here you accuse of supporting him actually supports him.

"Crater?" People who live in Democratic houses shouldn't throw stones. I'll remind you again that your "most qualified candidate ever" was so woefully unqualified she couldn't beat a Cheetoh dust golem.

"Crater?" People who live in Democratic houses shouldn't throw stones. I'll remind you again that your "most qualified candidate ever" was so woefully unqualified she couldn't beat a Cheetoh dust golem.

Save your breath. These people are so partisan that they can't fathom a person hoping that the Trump presidency may actually do this country some good. If he is able to follow through on his main campaign promises then it doesn't really matter how inept he appears. That very ineptness might be the thing that brings back balance to our government.

Save your breath. These people are so partisan that they can't fathom a person hoping that the Trump presidency may actually do this country some good. If he is able to follow through on his main campaign promises then it doesn't really matter how inept he appears. That very ineptness might be the thing that brings back balance to our government.

So they waste their leisure team on this lousy football team as well as spending hours a day seeething over Trump?

So it ain't so.

So they waste their leisure team on this lousy football team as well as spending hours a day seeething over Trump?

So it ain't so.

Could have been worse. Much worse. Trump could have bought the Bills. Then we would have been seething over a lousy football team and its lousy owner.

Trumps's cheap!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Crazy - I know!

it's a non-stop jerk-session by the media over how...

1) they helped Trump

2) they didn't get the message out about his lousiness (yeah they did, every freakin minute...)

3) they will be reviewing how they will cover future elections (no change will ever occur)

4) the assumption that they still matter (dubious assumption without right of colour that the MSM matters ever again... ha ha hahhhh...)

Could have been worse. Much worse. Trump could have bought the Bills. Then we would have been seething over a lousy football team and its lousy owner.

Trumps's cheap!

He has a few people looking over his shoulder through his business career for "various and sundry reasons" so his financial matters can be a bit tight at time, BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS....

if Trump got the Bills to the playoffs before the year 2030, that would have been a great thing...

10. Sitting Democrat U.S. Senator Heads to Trial for Bribery

Just two months ago sitting United States Senator Bob Menendez exhausted his final appeal in the Supreme Court. In September, he will go to trial for bribery charges. This is a sitting U.S. Senator. Moreover, this is a sitting U.S. Senator from a major media zone — New Jersey.

But we all know is that Chris Christie went to the beach.

This one is particularly odious. Menendez is a crook of the highest order.

Trumps's cheap!

If Trump had bought the Bills, we'd be on our eighth coach and twelfth QB by now.

But it'd be a great team. Really terrific. Best 1-15 team in history.

No, you guys just carry his water by attacking everyone and everything He criticizes. He says "bad" you guys repeat "bad"

No, you guys just carry his water by attacking everyone and everything He criticizes. He says "bad" you guys repeat "bad"

You haven't - and won't - find me agreeing with him. Even if he has a blind squirrel moment.