Democrat Scandals Get No Media Traction

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19146/russia-bribes-sex-19-massive-democrat-scandals-msm-john-nolte

19 scandals that you may or may not know about that the media just isn't concerned about.

First off, I agree that these stories are under reported as I was only aware of 5 of the 19 in the article. However, if Hillary was elected president and the Republicans won both houses, the DWS story and the corruption inside the DNC would lead to so many hearings in the House and Senate that it would make Benghazi look like child's play. The media obviously is liberally biased, but talk radio and FNC would cover this 24/7. If you disagree, I'd love to hear counter arguments.

Edited by Doc Brown

First off, I agree that these stories are under reported as I was only aware of 5 of the 19 in the article. However, if Hillary was elected president and the Republicans won both houses, the DWS story and the corruption inside the DNC would lead to so many hearings in the House and Senate that it would make Benghazi look like child's play. The media obviously is liberally biased, but talk radio and FNC would cover this 24/7. If you disagree, I'd love to hear counter arguments.

The question is if the media would sweep it under the rug.

Hillary would get the Nobel Peace Prize and it would be a Federal Offense to type or write or say anything against her.

It is honestly one of the greatest moments of World History that she was slapped like this.

My happiness at her losing (for something indirect in my life) is basically only matched when Isiah Thoma brainfarted that pass to Larry Bird to turn a sure series loss into another Celtics miracle.

In what city?

Bon Jersey would have moved them and he is a giant commie lib. Trump may or may not have moved them but certainly would have threatened it without a huuuuuge stadium paid by taxpayers. Interestingly, drunk slob Kraft likes them both.

We got the right owner.

Dude - you got some real problems...I know its rough watching your guy crater...but loosen the ties on that maga hat and chin up - no one knows how to get themselves out of hole like DT!

my guy is Anthony weiner.

my guy is Anthony weiner.

That Hag of a Secretary of State entrusted him with 500,000 emails listed as Top Level Confidential.

Hee hee hee, it's fun to let the little lady take charge of things, why not just hand her the Presidency as well... hee hee hee...